Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ppl would buy anything look at all those peptides that mostly don't do shit and
Are 95% placebo..

I mean ppl still buy fucking DNP when you have GLP1.
Go figure
With all due respect dude... One compound does not simply replace the other entirely unless it works through the same mechanism and does a better job at it. DNP and GLP's are a on a totally different spectrum - with the only common denominator is fat / weight loss... DNP can ABSOLUTELY be used with great effect / success / minimal ill health outcome with educated - and respected use... Same with GLP's ... One might argue DNP can be better in certain situations where GLP's are better in others. I have used both , and used both responsibly - NOT moronic ... And I can see an application for both - depending on goals , duration , outcome desired. So please don't make such general statements.. 99.9 % of the time the problem is in the dose and duration not the compound ...

With all due respect dude... One compound does not simply replace the other entirely unless it works through the same mechanism and does a better job at it. DNP and GLP's are a on a totally different spectrum - with the only common denominator is fat / weight loss... DNP can ABSOLUTELY be used with great effect / success / minimal ill health outcome with educated - and respected use... Same with GLP's ... One might argue DNP can be better in certain situations where GLP's are better in others. I have used both , and used both responsibly - NOT moronic ... And I can see an application for both - depending on goals , duration , outcome desired. So please don't make such general statements.. 99.9 % of the time the problem is in the dose and duration not the compound ...
We all have different risk tolerances in terms of our use of various drugs discussed here. For many, yes, DNP can be used effectively. I have seen this play out countless times on bodybuilding forums. Both in terms of contest prep and otherwise. However, this tends to be very seasoned veterans to this lifestyle with years if not decades of practical experience.

The problem? Look around this forum. There are many users who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. People like that messing with DNP is a recipe for disaster. This is why there is such a cautionary tone surrounding it and drugs like it. Somebody fucks around and lands themselves in the ER from DNP and there is very little emergency docs can do for them other than supportive care and hope they don't die.

Since it gets buried every time

3000 pages Meso Rx promo

HGH 24IU $85/kit
Reta 10mg $180/kit
Reta 15mg $270/kit
Reta 20mg $360/kit
Tirz/sema blend 60mg/3mg $370/kit
BPC157 10mg $35/kit
TB500 (TB4) 10mg $115/kit
BPC157/TB4 mix 5mg each $70/kit
HCG 15kIU $105/kit
IGF LR3 1mg $120/kit
PT141 10mg $39/kit
Mots-c 5mg $35/kit
Tesamorelin 2mg $35/kit
Tesamorelin 10mg $100/kit
Tesa/ipa blend 10mg/5mg $135/kit

Shipping is charged, no minimum order quantity.

Ends: 28th october 2024

International

You can't add other items to promo parcel, except bacteriostatic water 10x3ml $10

How to order?

Contact info for orders:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:
Oh yea!! I’ve been waiting on a good R20 and HGH sale.

There is no place for DNP. If you believe differently we can agree to disagree. That shit should be banned and only ppl fucked up in the head would use it.

You can lose fat easily with GLP1 just need more time, if you have to resort to dnp you are late to the party or are just a reckless meathead.

My personal opinion, one can do whatever he/she wants. For me: fucked in the head it's the definition of a DNP user.

What did you hate about it?
Back when I was waiting on a tirz order I tried a week of sema since I already had it in the fridge. It could be just a coinsidence and maybe I caught the flu on the same exact week but day 2 i had crazy body chills, scratchy throat,nose was completely congested. Felt like I got hit by a mac truck. But the cold symptoms were confusing because I researched for days and asked around. No one said they had those kind of side effects. Only the usual gastro ones. But because I was too traumatized to give it another try I guess ill never know if it really was really the sema or just bad timing and I caught the flu at the same time.

Hope it works out for you bro. While there are for sure reverse scammers out there, most of the steady customers simply want what they paid for. No extras, no less, just what was expected.

That's why on the very rare occasions where I have ordered with sources where something is missing from the pack after ripping the pack apart to make sure I didn't miss it, I am like "Oh shit, I just want what I paid for, it isn't even worth the effort to try to scam a bit extra." I am sure most of us regular buyers feel the same way.

Hope it works out for you bro. While there are for sure reverse scammers out there, most of the steady customers simply want what they paid for. No extras, no less, just what was expected.

That's why on the very rare occasions where I have ordered with sources where something is missing from the pack after ripping the pack apart to make sure I didn't miss it, I am like "Oh shit, I just want what I paid for, it isn't even worth the effort to try to scam a bit extra." I am sure most of us regular buyers feel the same way.
100%

There is no place for DNP. If you believe differently we can agree to disagree. That shit should be banned and only ppl fucked up in the head would use it.

You can lose fat easily with GLP1 just need more time, if you have to resort to dnp you are late to the party or are just a reckless meathead.

My personal opinion, one can do whatever he/she wants. For me: fucked in the head it's the definition of a DNP user.
The fact you say agree to disagree , like a gentleman , YET in the following sentence say "only ppl fucked up in the head would use it" Is quite ironic - I will go with the gentleman route ... I have gotten in TRUE contest shape ( 5 +- % bodyfat) For at least 6 times before ever trying DNP. Whenever I implemented it it was NEVER to get as shredded as possible but RATHER to crunch down the Minicut phase / insulin re sensitization phase in an offseason for 2 weeks Max . Something a GLP cannot and will not achieve in just 2 weeks. I definitely dont consider myself " Fucked in the head " but at the same time - let's face it - we are all enhancing for MOSTLY aesthetic reasons to varying degrees - so perhaps sure - we are a bit fucked in the head . But to say there is NO PLACE for it is moronic .... I find blanket statements / True absolute statements to be moronic in general ... It's the right tool for the right job ... Now if you are inexperienced and pop 800 migs of DNP coz you read somewhere you should - then there is where I agree - you are fucked up..

DO YOU NEED DNP ? Absolutely not.... but then I would argue - DO you NEED GLP's ? im not one of those typical lads saying " OH You dont need glp's just put the fork down "

Unless clinically hypo - DO YOU NEED TEST? DO YOU NEED TREN ? DO YOU NEED MAST? ... Where do you draw the line mate?

Ony did DNP once. I didn't get the "heat" from it like many say. However it did for sure work. However, I don't think I would ever use it again as when I got to the point where I was taking a dose that really started to make a real dramatic difference, I felt like such garbage it wasn't worth it.

It has its place for some, but I will for sure not use it again.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back