Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

QV? Damn I sure remember them. One of the OG UGL's back in the day. If I remember, they had like a test 400 product that would absolutely cripple you with PiP.
That was Denkall. Amber vial with yellow top, yellow/black label. I was basically stiil a kid in late teens, used that for first cycle, absolute worst pain in my fucking life. My brain is permanently scarred with the image of that godamn bottle.

Second run I stacked it with Ttokyo Labs Deca 300. Still agonizing pain. Ended up a bloated mess with severe acne that couldn't sit down without saying "Owww Fuck!"

No regrets......

I’ve got the Parabolan. We just need one more volunteer. I have an account at Jano already and will even send them off if we can get the 3 sample

I’ve got the Parabolan. We just need one more volunteer. I have an account at Jano already and will even send them off if we can get the 3 samples
I'm in, I'll keep checking to see if you have a 3rd sample. I need some DHB but would need to wait for next payday to snatch a kit. That's a little under 2 weeks away. I would rather brew my own TP/DHB Blend again, but fuck it, I'll pick k up a US kit if you don't have a 3rd sample in the next week and a half.

But I'm 100% totally in for the Ripped Blend sample when it arrives. I ordered through sigma email, says Tracy but reply introduced themselves as Irene. Payment is confirmed but no tracking yet. I'll keep ya posted on landing.

That is really the dividing line at the end of the day: genetics. Once you reach your natural peak there is a point where no additional amount of gear can help you. You can't catch the mass monsters who were born with the genetic silver spoon in their mouths no matter who your coach is, no matter how hard you train, no matter how well your nutrition and sleep is dialed, etc.

The wide swath of divisions these days does make for a bit more diversity to the sport which I do enjoy. Classic is my personal fav, but ultimately across the board and no matter the division some people have a born disadvantage to being a serious competitor that no amount of effort or gear can correct. It sucks, but it is what it is.
This is absolutely undisputed scientifically 100% accurate. I've been my max mass wise for years. My genetics allow for small waist broad shoulders and a symmetrical proportional physique with the ability to stay cut year round. While that looks good on paper, I will and can never be a mass monster. It's simply not in the cards. My frame allows what I have and I'm happy where I'm at. I've been at a point for awhile where I'm gonna maintain this look for as long as my time left on earth will allow. I'm married to this lifestyle till death do us part.

IMG_0040.webp

This is absolutely undisputed scientifically 100% accurate. I've been my max mass wise for years. My genetics allow for small waist broad shoulders and a symmetrical proportional physique with the ability to stay cut year round. While that looks good on paper, I will and can never be a mass monster. It's simply not in the cards. My frame allows what I have and I'm happy where I'm at. I've been at a point for awhile where I'm gonna maintain this look for as long as my time left on earth will allow. I'm married to this lifestyle till death do us part.

View attachment 300061
Looking good brother. Curious what are the highest doses you've done?

I was under impression that, yes, it is mostly genetics. But aas will push you pass your genetic limits. And it'll boil down to what your genetics will allow you to tolerate.

For me, I can't tolerate over 500mg test. Estrogen gets out of wack and difficult to maintain. But you hear of guys pinning grams and not having issues.

I'm in, I'll keep checking to see if you have a 3rd sample. I need some DHB but would need to wait for next payday to snatch a kit. That's a little under 2 weeks away. I would rather brew my own TP/DHB Blend again, but fuck it, I'll pick k up a US kit if you don't have a 3rd sample in the next week and a half.

But I'm 100% totally in for the Ripped Blend sample when it arrives. I ordered through sigma email, says Tracy but reply introduced themselves as Irene. Payment is confirmed but no tracking yet. I'll keep ya posted on landing.
Sound good bro. If we get all 3 samples I’ll handle getting our package off to Jano and pay the difference between Tracy’s kick in and the final total. Naturally test results will then be made public here for all.

Since it gets buried every time

3000 pages Meso Rx promo

HGH 24IU $85/kit
Reta 10mg $180/kit
Reta 15mg $270/kit
Reta 20mg $360/kit
Tirz/sema blend 60mg/3mg $370/kit
BPC157 10mg $35/kit
TB500 (TB4) 10mg $115/kit
BPC157/TB4 mix 5mg each $70/kit
HCG 15kIU $105/kit
IGF LR3 1mg $120/kit
PT141 10mg $39/kit
Mots-c 5mg $35/kit
Tesamorelin 2mg $35/kit
Tesamorelin 10mg $100/kit
Tesa/ipa blend 10mg/5mg $135/kit

Shipping is charged, no minimum order quantity.

Ends: 28th october 2024

International

You can't add other items to promo parcel, except bacteriostatic water 10x3ml $10

How to order?

Contact info for orders:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Anybody here
Yeah that's crazy, I sent a message like 6-7 hours after the promo, and they were out of stock, I hope they'll have another promo, or at least some stock by the end of the month.
Has anyone ever tired Tirz raw powder? I make up a 500mg stock solution in a 4ml vial. It lasts about a month because a have a really big family.

That was Denkall. Amber vial with yellow top, yellow/black label. I was basically stiil a kid in late teens, used that for first cycle, absolute worst pain in my fucking life. My brain is permanently scarred with the image of that godamn bottle.

Second run I stacked it with Ttokyo Labs Deca 300. Still agonizing pain. Ended up a bloated mess with severe acne that couldn't sit down without saying "Owww Fuck!"

No regrets......
Fucking like 18g harpoons too…that shit HURT lol

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back