Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

QV? Damn I sure remember them. One of the OG UGL's back in the day. If I remember, they had like a test 400 product that would absolutely cripple you with PiP.
Yeah but back then we thought we were getting legit Mexican pharmacy supplies lmao. I only used their TE 250 but man did I get fucking turn into a monster plus having the meal plan at school. Take me the fuck back.

I still remember back in those days not knowing better and driving 3 hours to pay $100 plus a vial. Once I got injured and left ball to go full juice head is when I learned the secrets of cheap 50mL jugs with cash in mail.

We really are fucking spoiled now a days.

Oh oh and those IDS Mass Tabs. Man to be young and dumb again

If you're blaming Bostin's death on 10 mg adipotide a day Idk what to say. Dude was pretty vocal on all the crazy shit he was doing.

No idea why there are so many conspiracy theories about that compound. Some drugs don't move forward in Pharma for a variety of reasons.
Someone posted a video of Boston on here somewhere.
When I watched it. He took multiple synthol injections. Tren/test base in the bicep, on top of his other 2-4 things he took. Probably more too. I forgot.
All before just training chest.
Absolutely Crazy!

Yeah but back then we thought we were getting legit Mexican pharmacy supplies lmao. I only used their TE 250 but man did I get fucking turn into a monster plus having the meal plan at school. Take me the fuck back.

I still remember back in those days not knowing better and driving 3 hours to pay $100 plus a vial. Once I got injured and left ball to go full juice head is when I learned the secrets of cheap 50mL jugs with cash in mail.

We really are fucking spoiled now a days.

Oh oh and those IDS Mass Tabs. Man to be young and dumb again
Those were the days lmao. Buying legit steroids in gnc and mom and pop shops because they are called supplements.

Yeah they don't move forward a drugs that melts fat because they don't like to make money sure man
The mechanism of action is fascinating. I have little doubt if pharma could have made it work it would have been revolutionary. Directly cutting off the blood supply to adipose tissue.

Like every fat guys dream come true. Theoretically this would have allowed for said fat guy to continue on with his diet of gas station burritos and fried pies and still lose weight.

Some guy recently did a cycle on it and reported results here and it sounded like a big nothing burger. I have yet to hear anything positive about the compound. Somebody must buy the stuff though or they would not sell it. Pretty much every China vendor has it.

The mechanism of action is fascinating. I have little doubt if pharma could have made it work it would have been revolutionary. Directly cutting off the blood supply to adipose tissue.

Like every fat guys dream come true. Theoretically this would have allowed for said fat guy to continue on with his diet of gas station burritos and fried pies and still lose weight.

Some guy recently did a cycle on it and reported results here and it sounded like a big nothing burger. I have yet to hear anything positive about the compound. Somebody must buy the stuff though or they would not sell it. Pretty much every China vendor has it.
Ppl would buy anything look at all those peptides that mostly don't do shit and
Are 95% placebo..

I mean ppl still buy fucking DNP when you have GLP1.
Go figure

If you're blaming Bostin's death on 10 mg adipotide a day Idk what to say. Dude was pretty vocal on all the crazy shit he was doing.

No idea why there are so many conspiracy theories about that compound. Some drugs don't move forward in Pharma for a variety of reasons.
Adipotide didn't kill Bostin, but it damaged the kidneys of monkeys used in tests. Also they tested weightloss in non obese monkeys and adipotide didn't produce significant weightloss (i.e may be more damaging than useful for a cut).
I've experimented Cardarine despite the cancer research findings, but at least cardarine's research findings were published. In the human study for adipotide, the principal investigators suddenly shut down the research and refused to publish findings. That says a lot, without saying much...

In the human study for adipotide, the principal investigators suddenly shut down the research and refused to publish findings. That says a lot, without saying much...

Yeah that's quite the spin, conspiracy theory. Projects in Pharma get shut down left and right for reasons other than safety. I don't pretend to know why this one was shut down. Maybe they had another niche when GLP-1s were hitting the market.

Is reta really that much better than sema and tirz? Have a bunch of semaglutide to last a while but with that promo I'm thinking maybe I need reta too xD
Never tried sema. But I’ve used tirz and liked it. Killed any urge to eat off plan. I’m a big fan.
But I got an insane deal on reta so switched to that. I have to remind myself to eat. It’s pretty insane. I don’t know if the drug is just better or its individual response. But I don’t think I’d go back to tirz.

They’re technically 4mL vials if you pull out the stopper. I put in 3.75 once because I only take 1-2IU HGH, but that was a mistake lol. I wouldn’t go over 3.6mL.
Thanks. I tried putting 3ml of oil in one once and I don't remember it fitting. But maybe it was more than that.

I'm just thinking of ways to properly dose that 15k IU HCG.

Yeah that's quite the spin, conspiracy theory. Projects in Pharma get shut down left and right for reasons other than safety. I don't pretend to know why this one was shut down. Maybe they had another niche when GLP-1s were hitting the market.
There is literally no spin that makes you shut down a study, abandon the findings and not aggressively pursue patent... I mean

Last edited:
Is reta really that much better than sema and tirz? Have a bunch of semaglutide to last a while but with that promo I'm thinking maybe I need reta too xD
Less appetite and glucose suppression and the attendant side effects that come with that (nausea, lethargy, fatigue e.t.c)
Reta also activates glucagon which releases glucose (less fatigue) and also slightly pushes up metabolism.

Back