Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

True dat. Though I do actually agree with @youwhat? in that I think the new drugs are revolutionary in that they fit the contemporary American lifestyle to a T.
That’s all I’m saying. Not saying I agree with the reasoning behind why they were even necessary (although that’s opening Pandora’s box lol). There is a market for drugs that cause people to lose weight by simply injecting it. That in and of itself is revolutionary.

You’re simply moving the goal posts lol. The argument was never if it was needed. The argument was if it revolutionized things.
Argument was what drug is available now and wasn't available or invented 50 years ago that it's a game changer. What is new and couldn't be done 20 years ago with that you had back then.
I gave you example of gh and slin and how you can take your body to a new level and you couldn't without them. So they are needed for that goal. I told that guys trying to reinvent the wheel and it's nothing new that can't be done with what you have until now.
You can reach your goal without glp. It's not a game changer. It's not taking you to a new level like again gh,slin or work as good as dnp for fat loss.

That’s all I’m saying. Not saying I agree with the reasoning behind why they were even necessary (although that’s opening Pandora’s box lol). There is a market for drugs that cause people to lose weight by simply injecting it. That in and of itself is revolutionary.

Honey, I am writing you. Cannot here otherwise...

I think this is partially because for many of us hard work and conditioning is a way of life and something we take pride in. So it can become somewhat easy to view the GLP crowd as whiny pussies. This is obviously not a a fair assessment, but it’s an easy default position to fall into in bodybuilding and fitness circles.

Nothing you or I say will change anything of course, as that animosity will likely always be there among some folks to some degree. Especially with so many of us amped up on AAS

Adipotide was available before. With that you lose white cell fat cells. 30% body loss in one month if I recall correctly

Argument was what drug is available now and wasn't available or invented 50 years ago that it's a game changer. What is new and couldn't be done 20 years ago with that you had back then.
I gave you example of gh and slin and how you can take your body to a new level and you couldn't without them. So they are needed for that goal. I told that guys trying to reinvent the wheel and it's nothing new that can't be done with what you have until now.
You can reach your goal without glp. It's not a game changer. It's not taking you to a new level like again gh,slin or work as good as dnp for fat loss.
I don't agree, as not everyone has the will to eat food even when disgusted from it to reach a bulking goal, same is for ppl that are not able to not eat to a very strict level to cut down. These are two extremes but in between there are ppl with addictions and many other issues that will he helped immensely by GLP1.

Us bodybuilder? A bit maybe but not game changer for us on the grande scheme, as we do have good discipline on average but it will allow some of us to cut down to low 10% bf without suffering much and it will help fat ppl to not be fat anymore (MAYBE), we will see but calling it not game changer is ignorance.

DNP poison you from the inside, GLP1 makes you healthier having a massive plethora of benefits that are well beyond the simple fat loss.

Agree to disagree then lol. You can indeed do these things without gh and slin. lol.

@youwhat?

You look at it all and tell me if I am not right.

The bit where you can click on the profile and see all the messages, listed chronologically and by thread is really good.
So you really cannot miss a thing.
Lol.

Enjoy.

Agree to disagree then lol. You can indeed do these things without gh and slin. lol.

Well, to that extent he is thinking about, not really.
To get big they do make a difference, a huge one.
So, in that sense he is right about gh and slin.

But glps have made life immeasurably easier and better for bodybuilders, too.
And also for the twats here that use it but say why do you need them and they are not revolutionary.
Not being hungry and going through a cut in a less distressing way, physically and mentally, is an incredibly helpful thing.
Anyone will tell you that. It does make a difference.
And all the added health benefits that Sampei and Ghoul, as always, refer to can only mean better health outcomes for people that take anabolics.

Change your lifestyle if health is your priority and you don't need glp.
Discussion was other not what is healthy and what not.
This statement is an ignorant one. Ppl that have been raised in a poor environment and with bad habits will for the most not have the means neither the tools to change their lifestyle as what they have seen and learned since the beginnings was shit and only one out of many will be able to overcome all this.

GLP1 will give the help needed to many ppl in need of a change to really Change. I did it on my own (I have never been fat) but I was a scrawny kid and I did change my lifestyle on my own but not because I made it without any drugs at first that I think everyone has to do it this way.

I mean in the end why the fuck would I care? We are all drug addicts here anyway, we shoot toxic shit to be bigger and stronger, imagine how retarded we all are lol

And you are trying to be on a highe moral ground and saying GLP1 are not a game changer? You fucking kidding me? Even for diabetic reason they are a game changer, diabetic will probably be able to live decades more and maybe in the future not use insulin at all or only sparsely.

Do you know any medicine that cure fatty liver? Diabetes and few other things with one injection a week? Because I don't

You don't have to jump on the GLP1 train, but you are ignorant in denying it's extraordinary evolution

a new era in bodybuilding and wasn't possible without them

If your definition of "new era" are 300lb open class mass monsters, then sure. There's a hell of a lot more to bodybuilding than that. Hell, most folks lack the genetics to even approach that and for those that will cap out at 250ish or so, they could do it with or without gh and insulin.

See, that is sort of the thing. It is pretty hypocritical on it's face for us to talk too much shit on the GLP evangelicals. It's not as any of us here are natty after all (or very few anyway).

Moreover, it's not as if any of us are the pillar of health either. We might look good on the outside, but why do you suppose many of us feel compelled to get blood tests once a month? Could it be because we are injecting some pretty toxic shit into our bodies on the regular?

We have just as many hangups and issues that are detrimental to our health as they do.

I don't agree, as not everyone has the will to eat food even when disgusted from it to reach a bulking goal, same is for ppl that are not able to not eat to a very strict level to cut down. These are two extremes but in between there are ppl with addictions and many other issues that will he helped immensely by GLP1.

Us bodybuilder? A bit maybe but not game changer for us on the grande scheme, as we do have good discipline on average but it will allow some of us to cut down to low 10% bf without suffering much and it will help fat ppl to not be fat anymore (MAYBE), we will see but calling it not game changer is ignorance.

DNP poison you from the inside, GLP1 makes you healthier having a massive plethora of benefits that are well beyond the simple fat loss.
Like It's not even comparable but bruv's trying to force his point. It's either skepticism or just slight disdain for GLPs. on the positive side though, that's how we'll quickly get to 4000 pages in time for another tracy promo!

This statement is an ignorant one. Ppl that have been raised in a poor environment and with bad habits will for the most not have the means neither the tools to change their lifestyle as what they have seen and learned since the beginnings was shit and only one out of many will be able to overcome all this.

GLP1 will give the help needed to many ppl in need of a change to really Change. I did it on my own (I have never been fat) but I was a scrawny kid and I did change my lifestyle on my own but not because I made it without any drugs at first that I think everyone has to do it this way.

I mean in the end why the fuck would I care? We are all drug addicts here anyway, we shoot toxic shit to be bigger and stronger, imagine how retarded we all are lol

And you are trying to be on a highe moral ground and saying GLP1 are not a game changer? You fucking kidding me? Even for diabetic reason they are a game changer, diabetic will probably be able to live decades more and maybe in the future not use insulin at all or only sparsely.

Do you know any medicine that cure fatty liver? Diabetes and few other things with one injection a week? Because I don't

You don't have to jump on the GLP1 train, but you are ignorant in denying it's extraordinary evolution
Those health extraordinary things wasn't the subject of discussion in the first place.
Only what new that you can take that you couldn't to reach your goal until now.

Probably my fault is that I assumed that muscle building, losing fat and gaining strength are the goals people have here because it's a forum that has members that lifts weights,have bodybuilding, powerlifting as a hobby and use peds.

I don't know how many guys that have fat liver, diabete and they are sedentary, not member to a gym or do some activity are here or know who Chase is.

Ghoul is one of them but he is working out by put suncream on Tony back and give him a massage.

Back