Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yall seem out of touch with the demographic. It's obviously not us educated gear users. Get on reddit bro you will vomit at the amount of children wanting to hop on tren or wild orals and sarms cycles because they heard someone on a 15 second short. Harm reduction needs to happen in America atleast. In my rural town if you have hormonal issues they accuse you of taking something. Took me a minute to understand why... Vigerous steve is making videos for all the jerk offs with more money then sense, I would be shocked if 50% of his demographic was above 25.

You know what, I would say prepare to be surprised because I would bet good money that a big chunk of his audience is guys in their thirties, with money and the brain of a protozoa.
Quite a few of them are here, too.
Costantly looking for attention spewing idiotic crap, in a pathetic show of small penis swinging.
A few come to mind.

Last edited:
You know what, I would say prepare to be surprised because I would bet good money that a big chunk of his audience is guys in their thirties, with money and the brain of a protozoa.
Quite a few of them are here, too.
Costantly looking for attention spewing idiotic crap, in a pathetic show of small penis swinging.
A few come to mind.
You paged? How can I help you?

Bro, you’re just flat out wrong lol. No back tracking, you double down. To say “nothing new has been invented” is just dumb.
Ok man. Let's not take this topic to 4000 pages as Tracy will have to do another promo. No new drug is available now that change everything. Gh and slin was a game changer in this game not tirzepatide or sl pp. It's the same story now as 20 years ago. No secret drug has popped up to revolutionize the industry.
Name just one drug that is new and you couldn't do the same things with was available back then.

But whatever makes you happy. It's like you say but don't forget to use his code to get his share. He would probably say that only from his partner store you can get real whatever shit he is promoting and not china and newbies will believe it.
Anyway, doesn't matter. Do and believe as you please. I don't win anything from this. Have a nice day.!

Ok man. Let's not take this topic to 4000 pages as Tracy will have to do another promo. No new drug is available now that change everything. Gh and slin was a game changer in this game not tirzepatide or sl pp. It's the same story now as 20 years ago. No secret drug has popped up to revolutionize the industry.
Name just one drug that is new and you couldn't do the same things with was available back then.

But whatever makes you happy. It's like you say but don't forget to use his code to get his share. He would probably say that only from his partner store you can get real whatever shit he is promoting and not china and newbies will believe it.
Anyway, doesn't matter. Do and believe as you please. I don't win anything from this. Have a nice day.!

I don't think you get what is saying.
In any case, he is not someone who buys what VS et al are selling online.

I don't think you get what is saying.
In any case, he is not someone who buys what VS et al are selling online.
Probably I didn't understand. Doesn't matter in anyway. It's not helping anyone that small argument.

But lesson to take home is don't buy whatever someone is promoting and getting commissions from especially the newbies can fall for this trap

Probably I didn't understand. Doesn't matter in anyway. It's not helping anyone that small argument.

But lesson to take home is don't buy whatever someone is promoting and getting commissions from especially the newbies can fall for this trap
Does this apply to pharma? :D

You do have a point. Nearly all the drugs I receive the most benefit from were synthesized half a century ago or more.

I’m not disagreeing with this, at all lol. I’m simply saying the “nearly” part is key. There are indeed new drugs that have revolutionized everything. And to say glp’s aren’t in that category simply isn’t true.
Ahem. Because of GLPs some former fatties are now on AAS (and telling half truths on IG that it was 'strict dieting and protein diet' that changed 70lbs of fat to 44 lbs of muscle... in 13 months). Nothing to see there I guess.

3000 pages Meso Rx promo

HGH 24IU $85/kit
Reta 10mg $180/kit
Reta 15mg $270/kit
Reta 20mg $360/kit
Tirz/sema blend 60mg/3mg $370/kit
BPC157 10mg $35/kit
TB500 (TB4) 10mg $115/kit
BPC157/TB4 mix 5mg each $70/kit
HCG 15kIU $105/kit
IGF LR3 1mg $120/kit
PT141 10mg $39/kit
Mots-c 5mg $35/kit
Tesamorelin 2mg $35/kit
Tesamorelin 10mg $100/kit
Tesa/ipa blend 10mg/5mg $135/kit

Shipping is charged, no minimum order quantity.

Ends: 28th october 2024

International

You can't add other items to promo parcel, except bacteriostatic water 10x3ml $10

How to order?

Contact info for orders:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:
U'r a crazy MF ! <3

Not exactly by my perspective. 50 + years ago they were not needed because most of western society was not fat like is the case now.

And mind you this was long before low carb, and non-GMO, and certified organic, and whatever the fuck else was a thought on anybody’s mind. Check out a Betty Crocker cookbook from the 70s and 80s sometime. They truly did not give a shit. And yet, no obesity epidemic.

People’s lifestyles now are largely sedentary, lazy, and filled with shoveling junk down their gullet from sun up to sun down.

Dnp has revolutionize how you can lose weight but you would say that is dangerous and it is but if you are looking for a healthy and a long term solution to do it is to change everything in your lifestyle.
Pick vegetables instead of fries,eat a apple not a bag of sweets go for a walk when you listen to a podcast instead to sit on a couch ,drink diet coke instead of regular at least.
Hunger in time will disappear and you will adapt to the new style of living and you don't need any glp to do that

Dnp is a game changer in weight loss. Can't be beaten. And was available forever. Now I open the Pandora box just because I mention dnp.

Not exactly by my perspective. 50 + years ago they were not needed because most of western society was not fat like is the case now.

And mind you this was long before low carb, and non-GMO, and certified organic, and whatever the fuck else was a thought on anybody’s mind. Check out a Betty Crocker cookbook from the 70s and 80s sometime. They truly did not give a shit. And yet, no obesity epidemic.

People’s lifestyles now are largely sedentary, lazy, and filled with shoveling junk down their gullet from sun up to sun down.
Yeah, folks were thinner, however they weren't all exactly healthier.
Those were they days when no one told farmers acceptable levels of arsenic in rice and it wasn't an issue eating raw almond nuts with aspergillus, then dying of some strange liver disease...

Dnp has revolutionize how you can lose weight but you would say that is dangerous and it is but if you are looking for a healthy and a long term solution to do it is to change everything in your lifestyle.
Pick vegetables instead of fries,eat a apple not a bag of sweets go for a walk when you listen to a podcast instead to sit on a couch ,drink diet coke instead of regular at least.
Hunger in time will disappear and you will adapt to the new style of living and you don't need any glp to do that

Dnp is a game changer in weight loss. Can't be beaten. And was available forever. Now I open the Pandora box just because I mention dnp.
You’re simply moving the goal posts lol. The argument was never if it was needed. The argument was if it revolutionized things.

True dat. Though I do actually agree with @youwhat? in that I think the new drugs are revolutionary in that they fit the contemporary American lifestyle to a T.

Yeah, folks were thinner, however they weren't all exactly healthier.
Those were they days when no one told farmers acceptable levels of arsenic in rice and it wasn't an issue eating raw almond nuts with aspergillus, then dying of some strange liver disease...

Back