Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Did he said how much % he gets from sales for pushing all the bs?

Until 2 weeks ago no one even heard about that and now everyone want to buy.

There is nothing that hasn't been around and working and you didn't heard until now.. A rat and a guy that gets commissions from sales didn't discovered something new.
It's the same drugs that guys used 10,20 years ago that help you to reach your goal no matter what that goal is. There has been made 0 progression on substances in the last 50 years only some are more available and cheaper.
Don't follow blindly a guy that his only interest is to trick you to make money. Wheel hasn't been reinvented by those 2 clows.
Yeah you right…tirzepatide has been around for 50+ years. They just been hiding it from us.

I was waiting for the “but wait there is more, if you order in the next 30 minutes…….”
It's just so transparently embarrassing. He was on a big crusade about bloodwork when he was pushing that lab he was working with. Now it's peptides. It doesn't automatically make him wrong about what he's pushing, it just means extra precautions need to be taken instead of just going with what he says.

I do believe tho in low dose reta could be good health wise for a BB like 2mg forever just to reap the benefit of all those good benefit on liver kidney heart brain protections etc.

At 2mg no one get appetite suppression I believe but you get all those benefit. The bigger dosages are mostly for appetite and fat loss related to it

I remember as a kid walking in on my grandma one day injecting something into her stomach. I asked her what it was and she told me it was 5 mgs of Reta. She told me it was the secret to her happy marriage.
Mine told me it was survodutide…oh well. At least we know they’ve both been around for forever, there’s nothing new

He's also a charlatan who is getting kickbacks for talking about this and the other shit that amino place sells.

Well, he is also selling/using reta, apparently.
Looking at this thread, vox populi agrees.
Bet he gets his from qsc, after flogging the crap one from some online store.

3000 pages Meso Rx promo

HGH 24IU $85/kit
Reta 10mg $180/kit
Reta 15mg $270/kit
Reta 20mg $360/kit
Tirz/sema blend 60mg/3mg $370/kit
BPC157 10mg $35/kit
TB500 (TB4) 10mg $115/kit
BPC157/TB4 mix 5mg each $70/kit
HCG 15kIU $105/kit
IGF LR3 1mg $120/kit
PT141 10mg $39/kit
Mots-c 5mg $35/kit
Tesamorelin 2mg $35/kit
Tesamorelin 10mg $100/kit
Tesa/ipa blend 10mg/5mg $135/kit

Shipping is charged, no minimum order quantity.

Ends: 28th october 2024

International

You can't add other items to promo parcel, except bacteriostatic water 10x3ml $10

How to order?

Contact info for orders:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:
the price of 24 iu kit ?:)

Masteron Enanthate 200
Ya it has been out of stock for awhile. OH, it just so happens to be the missing 6 kits in my package they said was sent with the 1 kit that was actually in the package. I bet a ninja turtle stealth opened my package, deciphered QSC code system, then resealed the package like new. If anyone sees a Jacked turtle on Masteron Enanthate, get me the location so I can get some pay back.

Ya it has been out of stock for awhile. OH, it just so happens to be the missing 6 kits in my package they said was sent with the 1 kit that was actually in the package. I bet a ninja turtle stealth opened my package, deciphered QSC code system, then resealed the package like new. If anyone sees a Jacked turtle on Masteron Enanthate, get me the location so I can get some pay back.
You're a better man than me. I don't think I would ever order again if I was shorted 6 kits unless some attempt was made to at least somewhat make it right. Then again, that is assuming of course all the facts are correct.

Yeah you right…tirzepatide has been around for 50+ years. They just been hiding it from us.
Yeah. It's a game changer now that it's available. Now you can reach your goals that 20 years ago would be impossible without tirz.
It's a game changer but for him because he push everything that he can and brings him money. If a brand of water would give him commissions from sells he would say that with that water he has more muscle fullness just to get that $.

When myostatin inhibitor would be invented and some that actually work will be the game changer in this game until then nothing new.

Insulin and gh has started a new era not tirzepatide for example

You're a better man than me. I don't think I would ever order again if I was shorted 6 kits unless some attempt was made to at least somewhat make it right. Then again, that is assuming of course all the facts are correct.
I will not be ordering again for sure. They have went silent for 3 days once I brought it to Tracy's attention so not sure if a attempt will be made to make it right. I can totally understand that a few people have tried to scam QSC, but I doubt those people have spent 4K with QSC. The facts are correct except the Ninja Turtle statement that is only a theory.

I do believe tho in low dose reta could be good health wise for a BB like 2mg forever just to reap the benefit of all those good benefit on liver kidney heart brain protections etc.

At 2mg no one get appetite suppression I believe but you get all those benefit. The bigger dosages are mostly for appetite and fat loss related to it
Yeah are right 2mg it doesn't get huge appetite suppressant but I have lost 15 pounds on 2mg of Reta

Back