Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

SO what do you want for the 3000 pages promo, give me suggestions.
Raws for first and only time. Hcg

Yeah a promo on the 10g of raws would be insane! I would literally place my order immediately lol.

I would also likely drop my current raw source for QSC.

Only reason I haven't yet outside of them having good customer service is that their prices beat QSC raw prices by a mile.

Chase Irons was running 1.5mg per day and said it felt 'Tren like'.
I am going to run similar doses moreso because I won't be able to measure smaller doses
Yeah saw that vid and stuff. Can't say I'm "feeling" tren like - which is great. But I am noticing increased heat, fullness of muscles with limited carbs, appear to be pumped kinda 247 when I shouldn't be, etc. Since I won't be running tren due to fertility, I am going to push this and see what happens.

Chase Irons was running 1.5mg per day and said it felt 'Tren like'.
I am going to run similar doses moreso because I won't be able to measure smaller doses
Did he said how much % he gets from sales for pushing all the bs?

Until 2 weeks ago no one even heard about that and now everyone want to buy.

There is nothing that hasn't been around and working and you didn't heard until now.. A rat and a guy that gets commissions from sales didn't discovered something new.
It's the same drugs that guys used 10,20 years ago that help you to reach your goal no matter what that goal is. There has been made 0 progression on substances in the last 50 years only some are more available and cheaper.
Don't follow blindly a guy that his only interest is to trick you to make money. Wheel hasn't been reinvented by those 2 clows.

Back