Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I think so. Check out my log. Daily pics and weight, and thoughts.

Staying leaner despite cheats, improved endurance cycling, feels like I have a bit of a pump waking up in the AM not having trained for over 24 hours. I think you will see people running higher doses once they’re not resource constrained by Amino Asylum / modern aminos.
Everyone has the same response. I ran it at 750 mcg for about a month. Not 100% sure it did much. But it wasn’t by itself so who knows.
I will check out your log.

I don’t think anyone is doing drug deals here…except for the steroid vendors… unless I’m missing something. Apologies for the rec drug references. Ended up down that topic via insurance making obese folks jump through loopholes before getting GLP1 aka ADHD meds for binge eating disorder. Apologies.
Ahhh the things you don't know buddy :)

But let's leave it at that

We just told you guys that a big shortage is raws is expected, our stocks are already low, so unless we discount the rest of raws, not the steroid ones.
Does this mean oil availability in the future will be limited? Seems to me less raws = less oils.

Also when do you plan to restock the US warehouse? Test C kits and Tirz kits are sold out according to the latest price list

I am admittedly uninformed about that topic on this forum. It does not make logical sense to me to do that here; that’s what dark net markets are for, lol. But I understand, dropping it.
Yea, I can understand why rec drug conversations are frowned upon. No need for unnecessary extra attention. If you ever see a US steroid bust go down, it almost always also involves rec drugs in some way.

Back