Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I‘m takin a 10mg Kit with no effect for me
Honestly about 75% of peptides people buy around here are bunk based upon junk science, inconclusive science, or in some cases no fucking science. Literally zilch. Anecdotes from YouTube and Reddit. Abandoned pipeline drugs that some pharma company did not want, and yet some influencer latches onto and away you go.

Say what you will about gear. Yes, it’s inherently bad for us, but it works as expected. The peptide market is awash with bullshit, and growing more so by the day.

Honestly about 75% of peptides people buy around here are bunk based upon junk science, inconclusive science, or in some cases no fucking science. Literally zilch. Anecdotes from YouTube and Reddit. Abandoned pipeline drugs that some pharma company did not want, and yet some influencer latches onto and away you go.

Say what you will about gear. Yes, it’s inherently bad for us, but it works as expected. The peptide market is awash with bullshit, and growing more so by the day.
Many are failed trial drugs, proof of concept type drugs, experimental drugs etc. Few even have a single decent true human trial. I couldn't agree more. I am not saying they are all bad, there are some decent ones, However in my humble opinion wouldn't give any more results that a placebo would in a true controlled trial.

A lot of peptides work, however there are usually more effective compounds that people can use for the same purpose. A 10mg kit isn't going to cut it, when Tesa dose is 2mg/day. That's barely enough for 2 months meanwhile clinical studies took longer for significant effects and in sicker individuals. A decent amount of peptides work... they just don't work well enough for what people want to use them for

Many are failed trial drugs, proof of concept type drugs, experimental drugs etc. Few even have a single decent true human trial. I couldn't agree more. I am not saying they are all bad, there are some decent ones, However in my humble opinion wouldn't give any more results that a placebo would in a true controlled trial.
This is exactly what BPC-157 and TB500 was for me. Everyone talked about how amazing it was and it did jack shit to heal my shoulder. I took it for months with zero help. I could be a outlier or it could be like gear everyone reacts different.

The trials for Tesa which landed FDA approval was for patients with hiv associated lipodystrophy brought upon by the use of anti-retroviral medications (a common side effect of those drugs) This is obviously a significantly different set of variables than some random fat guy.

A lot of peptides work, however there are usually more effective compounds that people can use for the same purpose. A 10mg kit isn't going to cut it, when Tesa dose is 2mg/day. That's barely enough for 2 months meanwhile clinical studies took longer for significant effects and in sicker individuals. A decent amount of peptides work... they just don't work well enough for what people want to use them for

This is exactly what BPC-157 and TB500 was for me. Everyone talked about how amazing it was and it did jack shit to heal my shoulder. I took it for months with zero help. I could be a outlier or it could be like gear everyone reacts different.
It might just be that your issue required more than BPC/TB500

It might just be that your issue required more than BPC/TB500
I guess my basic thoughts are if they were the marvel proponents claimed they were they would have landed in pharmacies long ago for these indications. They aren’t because they don’t work, or at least not to a meaningful enough level to be used as an effective therapeutic solution to the problem.

They exist now in the clandestine market to make money. Plain and simple, and there is certainly no shortage of people willing to fork over their BTC for them. You will continue to see more Frankenstein compounds long abandoned by pharma trickle into the market as time marches on. I fully expect this.

It usually takes 24 hours between responses due to time difference.

They really due need to fix the issue of not knowing whats in stock before you pay. Tracy needs to slap around the distribution managers or at lest feed them dirty shrimp water until the issues improve. Then again, if you already have the customers money they have no choice to wait for resupply or pick a different product.
I was a bit thrown off by the change in order. When I initially ordered during the oil promo, I assumed it was for domestic shipping. Right after placing my order, I received a message saying most items were sold out. Since I genuinely need some oil for a cycle starting in eight weeks, I shifted to plan B and mentioned I’d take non-promo oil if it was available internationally. They quoted me a regular price, so I figured that worked. After a week, I followed up for a tracking number, and Tracy asked if I’d consider Sustanon, but I’m honestly not a fan of it. I inquired about Test E and even Test P as a last ditch. Now it’s been over 24 hours without a response, so I’ll give it some more time before following up again. I’m meeting with my coach tomorrow to go over the schedule, and I’m hoping Q can pull through in the timeline we need.

For me helped and 100% isn't placebo.
I had a pec tear that didn't heal properly and that pec nagging me for about 7 years when I did bench press. I start to take bpc and tb and in 3 weeks it started to fade away. It took about 5 weeks until it was like new.
Probably small injuries and muscular ones helps more as muscle heal faster and easier than a tendon

For me helped and 100% isn't placebo.
I had a pec tear that didn't heal properly and that pec nagging me for about 7 years when I did bench press. I start to take bpc and tb and in 3 weeks it started to fade away. It took about 5 weeks until it was like new.
Probably small injuries and muscular ones helps more as muscle heal faster and easier than a tendon
I did take it for over two months but it could of been bunk peptides. I got the peptides before I found MESO and the tested sources here.

I guess my basic thoughts are if they were the marvel proponents claimed they were they would have landed in pharmacies long ago for these indications. They aren’t because they don’t work, or at least not to a meaningful enough level to be used as an effective therapeutic solution to the problem.

They exist now in the clandestine market to make money. Plain and simple, and there is certainly no shortage of people willing to fork over their BTC for them. You will continue to see more Frankenstein compounds long abandoned by pharma trickle into the market as time marches on. I fully expect this.
It takes a whole lot for Drugs to end up on pharmacy shelves. Tesamoerlin for example is on the pharmacy shelves. Sermorelin was sold till better peptides were discovered. CJC was supposed to be an upgrade on Sermorelin, but people kept ending up with hypersensitivity reactions. For a life saving drug, thay may be an acceptable risk. For something to treat redistribution of fat, nah. It is not commercially viable, so it never ended up in shelves.
Some companies never mustered enough money to do human trials for other peps.
Some Investigators are probably lurking fora like these, gathering info to back funding for their human trials (just kidding)

I'm thinking tb500 and bpc157 probably needs to be dosed at a much higher amount than the mcg/day dosage reccomendations we usually see. Might need to be mg/day, not mcg/day

There's plenty of people on here who have run it with success. I have some on hand incase I ever need it but thankfully haven't had to use it yet (so I dont want to talk out of my ass), but the reports I have seen with the higher dosages seem to be optimistic

Back