Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That said, tons of buyers got their presales tabs delivered, the only item that was oversold was oxandrolone 30mg, which means everyone who got winstrol, anadrol, 5-amino, dianabol got delivered.
We are talking about ~ 500 orders.

less than 5-10% will make feedbacks.

The problematic orders (orders that have issues) represent less than 1% of total monthly sales, and 90% of those problematic orders people will bitch about them in forums.
People will always report the negative, and rarely the postive.
Hi Tracy, we were in touch after I placed an order for oils and paid on 10/19. I received an email response letting me know that Test C was out of stock, although I’d already mentioned I wasn’t looking for the promo oil—I was fine paying regular price as long as I could get the oil I need for my cycle. Later, when I asked for the tracking number, I was offered Sustanon instead because Test c was out of stock. Since I’m not a fan of Sustanon, I asked about Test P and Test E as alternatives but haven’t received any updates. Could you help me with this? Just to say I’ve always had good customer service with you guys, I’m inquiring because I’m on time a crunch and paying for coach and I’m 7 weeks out till my cycle and I’m trying to get things lined up. No complaints you guys are amazing.

Hi Tracy, we were in touch after I placed an order for oils and paid on 10/19. I received an email response letting me know that Test C was out of stock, although I’d already mentioned I wasn’t looking for the promo oil—I was fine paying regular price as long as I could get the oil I need for my cycle. Later, when I asked for the tracking number, I was offered Sustanon instead because Test c was out of stock. Since I’m not a fan of Sustanon, I asked about Test P and Test E as alternatives but haven’t received any updates. Could you help me with this? Just to say I’ve always had good customer service with you guys, I’m inquiring because I’m on time a crunch and paying for coach and I’m 7 weeks out till my cycle and I’m trying to get things lined up. No complaints you guys are amazing.
Test E is back to stock, and you can switch to it.
If you suggested that already by email, they already process orders and probably already shipped it the day after, today is Monday, so in few hours, you can already ask for your tracking number is ready, you will get an answer probably by the end of the day.

Test E is back to stock, and you can switch to it.
If you suggested that already by email, they already process orders and probably already shipped it the day after, today is Monday, so in few hours, you can already ask for your tracking number is ready, you will get an answer probably by the end of the day.
So just to not add extra emails to deal with, if you ordered your oils a day after the promo was announced, it is OK to now request a tracking #?

So just to not add extra emails to deal with, if you ordered your oils a day after the promo was announced, it is OK to now request a tracking #?
yes, you can send an email requesting tracking.
In order to not add emails to assistants, feel free to request trackings from: tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn
You just need to include info like your name used for delivery so I can look for it quickly in the system.

I started using Test E 250 about 3 weeks ago from the September GB and I got my blood work back at 832 total test pinning 350mg a week. For reference my homebrew test cyp my total T was 2157 at 420mg a week. Not sure if 120 less mg would drop that much. Maybe a different ester needs more time to compound?
isnt 3 weeks a little early to draw bloods for test e, i thought you usually wanna wait at least 4 weeks so it reaches full saturation in the blood for test e

isnt 3 weeks a little early to draw bloods for test e, i thought you usually wanna wait at least 4 weeks so it reaches full saturation in the blood for test e
Gotcha. I wasn't sure if it mattered since I basically swapped the cyp for the enanthate. I was mainly checking my e2 and my jaw dropped when I got my bloods back.

Did you get much out of AOD9604? How were you dosing it? It's an interesting one, someone recommended it but I don't see many people using it. I've just been doing tesamorelin/ipamorelin in the morning and gh at night with good results.

It's one of those compounds that makes me feel like it's easier to stay lean in a surplus (same effect as GH Frag). Around 400 ug once daily.

Not a massive fat loss effect. Just some modest nutrient partitioning or something, if that makes sense.

Gotcha. I wasn't sure if it mattered since I basically swapped the cyp for the enanthate. I was mainly checking my e2 and my jaw dropped when I got my bloods back.
well test e usually will be stable in blood a little faster than C. but its a good rule of thumb to wait at least 4 weeks for E and like 4-6 weeks with C since aometimes C acts weird in peoples bodies. but everybody is different so i dont know how tour body reacts to these things

Thinking about doing a stock-up for the winter, trying to catch up on the important stuff in this thread and I just wanted to put this out there- if anyone who follows this thread regularly could do a sort of "qsc digest" thread, I feel like that would be a huge service to the community. Just basically a repost of things like sales, group buys, changes in contact info like when their WhatsApp gets banned and whatnot... I know it's a big ask but I also know there are folks out there willing to put together things like that big price comparison spreadsheet, that was really useful.

The problematic orders (orders that have issues) represent less than 1% of total monthly sales, and 90% of those problematic orders people will bitch about them in forums.
People will always report the negative, and rarely the postive.
Tracy your feed is full of positive feedback. The reason you think its all negative is because you have to deal with customer issues. Everyone here knows your products are good, your not to blame for problematic orders and you get cranky if you don't get your shrimp.

The reason we air our issues in your feed and other places in the forum, is so other members can see shit happens and when you fit the issues (if you do fix them) that you handle them. We like to think we are community that looks out for each other like brother and sister would. We talk shit to each other, laugh at each other for saying stupid shit but never hold a grudge.

Now fix my order issues so I can get jacked and juicy and find creative ways to offend my fellow MESO members.

Thinking about doing a stock-up for the winter, trying to catch up on the important stuff in this thread and I just wanted to put this out there- if anyone who follows this thread regularly could do a sort of "qsc digest" thread, I feel like that would be a huge service to the community. Just basically a repost of things like sales, group buys, changes in contact info like when their WhatsApp gets banned and whatnot... I know it's a big ask but I also know there are folks out there willing to put together things like that big price comparison spreadsheet, that was really useful.
Fuck off

I'm thinking tb500 and bpc157 probably needs to be dosed at a much higher amount than the mcg/day dosage reccomendations we usually see. Might need to be mg/day, not mcg/day

There's plenty of people on here who have run it with success. I have some on hand incase I ever need it but thankfully haven't had to use it yet (so I dont want to talk out of my ass), but the reports I have seen with the higher dosages seem to be optimistic
agreed here high does is required.

i'm using the mix bpc/tb 6mg blend 1.5mg of each daily split so 750mcg. and 5IU HGH daily.

5weeks post distal bicep tendon rupture clean at the elbow physio got me @ 12 weeks basically my movements are current state of someone who is at 12 weeks post.

so the shit works real good. got 2 kits gonna run them out till i can get back training at the gym hopefully 3-4months mark.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back