Devon One Stop Shop - Steroids, Peptides, Pct and Pharmacy - US DOMESTIC, INT

Sent my first order had to make it large due to high shipping fees but devon offered refund or reship if any problems so gave me confidence to go ahead. Comms is fast. Will update when pack lands. @DevonPharmacy please email me your tron code when you wake up. Thanks

The difference being no messing around with delivery and communication.
Was referring to that, really, the guy over there is a nightmare.
I have simply no idea why people use bg !! Between Devon and lobster you have everything surely? With great service. Bg is a moron and as no idea but clowns still use him then cry when it’s weeks late or has missing items. His page is more like lost and found page in the local press

I have simply no idea why people use bg !! Between Devon and lobster you have everything surely? With great service. Bg is a moron and as no idea but clowns still use him then cry when it’s weeks late or has missing items. His page is more like lost and found page in the local press
True.
Now there is this alternative, there is no reason to go to him.
Unless it's for stuff one cannot find here.
But this guy will add products, in time and if needed, I suppose.
Could be a good alternative to pct24x7, especially if you are in Europe/UK.

Hello everyone,

We will be launching a US WAREHOUSE very soon.

We will be offering OILS, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, PCT and PHARMACY PRODUCTS available.

(Every products with JanoShik test result)

We are very excited to get this started as soon as possible and will provide you with all the necessary information.

Hello everyone,

We will be offering OILS, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, PCT and PHARMACY PRODUCTS available.

We are very excited to get this started as soon as possible and will provide you with all the necessary information.

@PermaBlastingTren
Well, ask and it shall be given.
Estrogen control on your doorstep

Can’t wait.

Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,

Ohhhhhh this will be nice. Lets see that price sheet roll out before the new year

Safe, reliable, and great guy to do business with. Packages well, ships quickly, and cares about his customers. I use him and would recommend him to anyone. I have had a few successful touchdowns from Devon ❤️
Hello everyone,

We are very excited to get this started as soon as possible and will provide you with all the necessary information.?

Back