Best pharmacy grade thyroid med source? Preferably USA domestic

TheDieselZ

Hey guys, tired of paying way too much for my t3/t4 prescription from the clinic. Looking to just source it on my own for a bit. Since it is dosed in mcg, and since my body actually needs it, it prefer it to be pharmacy. Used to use tiromel.net but they went out a long time ago. Pct 24/7 looks awesome but they’re out of t3 due to a bad batch they pulled from inventory, and I’d prefer to not deal with customs.

Anyone got any recommendations for pharmacy t3/t4 already in USA?

Have them send your Rx to a regular pharmacy, not the overpriced compounders.

Goodrx with Walgreens/CVS. Or insurance if you got it. Price T4/T3 with both.
It’s through a trt clinic outside of insurance. So the prescription is part of their monthly overpriced plan unfortunately. They get me 25mcg t3 and 125mcg t4. When I go through a regular doctor they always want to start me at 50mcg t4 and ramp up slowly it’s annoying.

It’s through a trt clinic outside of insurance. So the prescription is part of their monthly overpriced plan unfortunately.
Got it. F em. If they won't send your Rx to regular pharmacy go elsewhere. No point in paying way too much for common cheap thyroid meds. No way I would take thyroid meds from compounder or ugl but that's probably my hangup.

Last edited:
Call Defy Medical if you have no other options locally to get Pharma thyroid meds. They will send your Rx to local retail pharmacy (IIRC it's 15 or 30 USD charge) and with goodRx the price for pharma levothyroxine and liothyronine is quite reasonable.

Call Defy Medical if you have no other options locally to get Pharma thyroid meds. They will send your Rx to local retail pharmacy (IIRC it's 15 or 30 USD charge) and with goodRx the price for pharma levothyroxine and liothyronine is quite reasonable.
Thank you I will look into this.

Hey guys, tired of paying way too much for my t3/t4 prescription from the clinic. Looking to just source it on my own for a bit. Since it is dosed in mcg, and since my body actually needs it, it prefer it to be pharmacy. Used to use tiromel.net but they went out a long time ago. Pct 24/7 looks awesome but they’re out of t3 due to a bad batch they pulled from inventory, and I’d prefer to not deal with customs.

Anyone got any recommendations for pharmacy t3/t4 already in USA?

Sesamecare will have that prescription refilled wherever you like via a $29 5 minute telemedicine appointment. Check pricing on GoodRx, it's dirt cheap for an 90 day supply. After they refill it once, future refills from them will be even easier.

Ask if you want more details.

Defy charges like a TRT clinic. Good for initial prescription, no need for refills of something you already have,

On the other hand T3/T4 won't cause any problems with customs anyway.

Last edited:
Back