Best pharmacy grade thyroid med source? Preferably USA domestic

Hey guys, tired of paying way too much for my t3/t4 prescription from the clinic. Looking to just source it on my own for a bit. Since it is dosed in mcg, and since my body actually needs it, it prefer it to be pharmacy. Used to use tiromel.net but they went out a long time ago. Pct 24/7 looks awesome but they’re out of t3 due to a bad batch they pulled from inventory, and I’d prefer to not deal with customs.

Anyone got any recommendations for pharmacy t3/t4 already in USA?

Have them send your Rx to a regular pharmacy, not the overpriced compounders.

Goodrx with Walgreens/CVS. Or insurance if you got it. Price T4/T3 with both.
It’s through a trt clinic outside of insurance. So the prescription is part of their monthly overpriced plan unfortunately. They get me 25mcg t3 and 125mcg t4. When I go through a regular doctor they always want to start me at 50mcg t4 and ramp up slowly it’s annoying.

It’s through a trt clinic outside of insurance. So the prescription is part of their monthly overpriced plan unfortunately.
Got it. F em. If they won't send your Rx to regular pharmacy go elsewhere. No point in paying way too much for common cheap thyroid meds. No way I would take thyroid meds from compounder or ugl but that's probably my hangup.

Last edited:
Call Defy Medical if you have no other options locally to get Pharma thyroid meds. They will send your Rx to local retail pharmacy (IIRC it's 15 or 30 USD charge) and with goodRx the price for pharma levothyroxine and liothyronine is quite reasonable.

Hey guys, tired of paying way too much for my t3/t4 prescription from the clinic. Looking to just source it on my own for a bit. Since it is dosed in mcg, and since my body actually needs it, it prefer it to be pharmacy. Used to use tiromel.net but they went out a long time ago. Pct 24/7 looks awesome but they’re out of t3 due to a bad batch they pulled from inventory, and I’d prefer to not deal with customs.

Sesamecare will have that prescription refilled wherever you like via a $29 5 minute telemedicine appointment. Check pricing on GoodRx, it's dirt cheap for an 90 day supply. After they refill it once, future refills from them will be even easier.

Ask if you want more details.

Defy charges like a TRT clinic. Good for initial prescription, no need for refills of something you already have,

On the other hand T3/T4 won't cause any problems with customs anyway.

Last edited:
Sesamecare will have that prescription refilled wherever you like via a $29 5 minute telemedicine appointment. Check pricing on GoodRx, it's dirt cheap for an 90 day supply. After they refill it once, future refills from them will be even easier.

Ask if you want more details.

Defy charges like a TRT clinic. Good for initial prescription, no need for refills of something you already have,

On the other hand T3/T4 won't cause any problems with customs anyway.
Yeah man I’d love any additional details bc that sounds like a perfect fit.
Hopefully sesame care will just honor my current prescribed dosages. I have bloodwork and shit on it.

Yeah man I’d love any additional details bc that sounds like a perfect fit.
Hopefully sesame care will just honor my current prescribed dosages. I have bloodwork and shit on it.

So start by going to GoodRx. Look up the med you're on, find the cheapest local pharmacy.

Then go book an appointment at Sesamecare. Tell them you've been prescribed blah blah, and it's working very well for you. The clinic you're using is too expensive and you'd like a refill at a local pharmacy where it's much less.

Have the bottles with you during the appointment.

At the END, once they've agreed to give it to you, ask for the prescriptions to be written for 90 days, because it's less expensive to fill that way (they prefer 30 so you keep coming back).

That should do it.

If you're a costco member you can lower appointment prices to $29 from the $45-$100 they charge. If you're not a Costco member, it might be worth joining for $60 online since you'll make your money back after 4 refill appointments over a year.

Hit me up with any other questions.

Last edited:
I am a Costco member. I just provide my membership number and the appointment price is reduced? Is this a very simple process during checkout or is there anything I need to know to get that discount?

I am a Costco member. I just provide my membership number and the appointment price is reduced? Is this a very simple process during checkout or is there anything I need to know to get that discount?

Create your Costco discounted Sesame account here:

Then go to the link in the other post to set your appointment.

(Mod note: That's not a referral link, just the basic link for signups with a costco membership)

Last edited:
So start by going to GoodRx. Look up the med you're on, find the cheapest local pharmacy.

Then go book an appointment at Sesamecare. Tell them you've been prescribed blah blah, and it's working very well for you. The clinic you're using is too expensive and you'd like a refill at a local pharmacy where it's much less.

Have the bottles with you during the appointment.

At the END, once they've agreed to give it to you, ask for the prescriptions to be written for 90 days, because it's less expensive to fill that way (they prefer 30 so you keep coming back).

That should do it.

If you're a costco member you can lower appointment prices to $29 from the $45-$100 they charge. If you're not a Costco member, it might be worth joining for $60 online since you'll make your money back after 4 refill appointments over a year.

Hit me up with any other questions.
You think they'd write a prescription for T4 without "proof" of having it from a compounding pharmacy?

A bad batch ? They’re sending me T3 right now after my first batch got seized two week ago, why haven’t they mentioned this to me ?

You think they'd write a prescription for T4 without "proof" of having it from a compounding pharmacy?

They'll do it if you have labs supporting it.

Otherwise you'd have to do something nefarious like go to etsy and buy one of the hundreds of editable prescription templates, copy the medicine info from a legit prescription you can find online, make it look like it's from some small pharmacy in your state, print it out and stick it to a bottle, tell them you lost your insurance recently (from a job loss), the med has been working well for you so you'd like a refill, and when asked hold the bottle to the webcam for a second.

I mean, it's not controlled and no one will ever bother to check, but I realize you'd never do this due to your unwavering commitment to ethical behavior.

IMG_9131.webp

I’m such a shill for them, but you can use Push health (an app) for any prescription med (non controlled substances) pay for prescription request ($100-$150) it’s sent to the pharmacy you choose and you can get it covered under insurance. (You only pay for prescription if the doctor fills your order)

I’ve gotten, caber, nebevolol, telmisartan, ezetimbe, t3, rousuvastatin, arimidex, albuterol. (Probley more I’m forgetting)

Order a mg higher than what you want as to cut them down, order for 6 month supply.

Take any of said drugs to primary or VA for future recurring perscribtion without the fee of ordering. Tell them your last provider had you on this, they will continue to oversee care no questions asked.

Feel free to message me if you have more questions.

Back