MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Carisopridol
Bummer I’m sorry to hear about the love letter being sent. Would you consider the address burned after one love letter/seizure when it comes to international orders? Or would you say you can get a couple love letters before the address is “burned?”

Soma is a good muscle relaxer. Not sure why they wanna regulate it so hard. I get the potential for abuse is there for those who take high doses and go into a soma coma. But most people probably not abusing it.

Bummer I’m sorry to hear about the love letter being sent. Would you consider the address burned after one love letter/seizure when it comes to international orders? Or would you say you can get a couple love letters before the address is “burned?”

Soma is a good muscle relaxer. Not sure why they wanna regulate it so hard. I get the potential for abuse is there for those who take high doses and go into a soma coma. But most people probably not abusing it.

No a love letter doesn't "burn" an address.

No a love letter doesn't "burn" an address.

oh ok. For some reason I figured a single love letter would put you under more scrutiny for future orders. But I guess with the large volume of packs they gotta deal with, they probably don’t have the time to play detective to that extreme level.

Currently waiting on oral minox and finn from pct zone. What dose would you say to use for these two orals Ghoul? I recall you being on min and finn? Ordered Minjuv Tablets 5 Mg. Maybe start by cutting these in half and taking 2.5mg daily?

oh ok. For some reason I figured a single love letter would put you under more scrutiny for future orders. But I guess with the large volume of packs they gotta deal with, they probably don’t have the time to play detective to that extreme level.

Currently waiting on oral minox and finn from pct zone. What dose would you say to use for these two orals Ghoul? I recall you being on min and finn? Ordered Minjuv Tablets 5 Mg. Maybe start by cutting these in half and taking 2.5mg daily?

Start with 2.5mg of the Minoxidil. It's an effective dose and if you get sides they'll be minimal and likely dissapear after a few weeks. Expect shedding at some point.

It won't be easy, but quarter the Fin and start with .25mg / day. Don't worry if the pieces are uneven. just use the 4 from one tablet over 4 days so you're getting the equivalent of 1mg every 4 days. If everything's ok, you can increase to .5mg after two weeks. I wouldn't bother going to 1mg.

Fin has its own shedding phase, so you may get two, but don't worry, a healthier hair will replace the one lost during the shedding.

No I don't think it burns an address but I don't like to re-ship immediately to the same address I always ship to a second address for the re-ship. I've also pulled the controlled substance next time I will only order controlled substances in a single pack and not mix it with hundreds of dollars worth of non-controlled substances lol.

Start with 2.5mg of the Minoxidil. It's an effective dose and if you get sides they'll be minimal and likely dissapear after a few weeks. Expect shedding at some point.

It won't be easy, but quarter the Fin and start with .25mg / day. Don't worry if the pieces are uneven. just use the 4 from one tablet over 4 days so you're getting the equivalent of 1mg every 4 days. If everything's ok, you can increase to .5mg after two weeks. I wouldn't bother going to 1mg.

Fin has its own shedding phase, so you may get two, but don't worry, a healthier hair will replace the one lost during the shedding.
Thanks for the breakdown on dosing oral fin and min! Yeah kinda worried about that shedding cause trt plus primo seems to be shedding my hair hard on a hairbrush. So what’s a little more shedding if the end result is fin/min give better re growth.

I’ve always use topical minox once every other day. So definitely splitting that oral mix in half. Will try to split the fin into 1/4ths if possible. A little goes a long way with these compounds and I’d like to avoid any major sides. Fin can supposedly have side effects and minox was originally for blood pressure if I’m not mistaken. Treading carefully on lowest effective dose is the way to go.

No I don't think it burns an address but I don't like to re-ship immediately to the same address I always ship to a second address for the re-ship. I've also pulled the controlled substance next time I will only order controlled substances in a single pack and not mix it with hundreds of dollars worth of non-controlled substances lol.
See this is what I was looking for cause I never understood if you get seizure letter that you’ll ask for re ship of the exact same stuff to same address. That would be like taunting customs to mess with you at that point.

Using second address is smart. I’ve got a few questions but not sure I’d publicly ask it. I’d die laughing if customs seized my pack of fin and min. Sends me a letter saying enjoying going bald you bastard.

Thanks for the breakdown on dosing oral fin and min! Yeah kinda worried about that shedding cause trt plus primo seems to be shedding my hair hard on a hairbrush. So what’s a little more shedding if the end result is fin/min give better re growth.

I’ve always use topical minox once every other day. So definitely splitting that oral mix in half. Will try to split the fin into 1/4ths if possible. A little goes a long way with these compounds and I’d like to avoid any major sides. Fin can supposedly have side effects and minox was originally for blood pressure if I’m not mistaken. Treading carefully on lowest effective dose is the way to go.

Hair loss takes the form of progressively narrowing hair shafts with each new hair growth cycle, as well as a shortening of that cycle. So hair grows, pauses, falls out, then regrows. If hair loss is taking place, the replacement hair will be thinner (from loss of stem cells killed by DHT induced processes), and stop growing sooner. This keeps going until the hair can no longer be seen.

Shedding can occur from a "shock" of suddenly higher DHT levels, or from the "shock" of stress being lessened on the follicle by a drop in DHT levels(From fin. dut, RU) or sudden increase in blood supply(from minox). The former resulting in a weaker replacement hair growing in, the latter a stronger hair that also lasts longer. With fewer hairs in the "pause" phase after falling out, you have more. thicker hairs present at the same time.

Yes, low and slow is a good strategy, particularly with Fin. The usual blood pressure dose of Minox is 40mg+, 2.5mg is literally an "infant" dose. It's very, very safe at such a low dose. Contrary to some clowns, Minoxidil has absolutely no impact on hormones whatsoever.

.25mg / day of Fin is also extremely safe. I haven't found a single reported case of serious sides at that dose. In fact, sides of any kind at that dose are virtually unheard of. However, I think it always makes sense starting at that low dose, and slowly increasing rather than starting at 1mg / day, which is the standard method, and finding out it's too much.

Hair loss takes the form of progressively narrowing hair shafts with each new hair growth cycle, as well as a shortening of that cycle. So hair grows, pauses, falls out, then regrows. If hair loss is taking place, the replacement hair will be thinner (from loss of stem cells killed by DHT induced processes), and stop growing sooner. This keeps going until the hair can no longer be seen.

Shedding can occur from a "shock" of suddenly higher DHT levels, or from the "shock" of stress being lessened on the follicle by a drop in DHT levels(From fin. dut, RU) or sudden increase in blood supply(from minox). The former resulting in a weaker replacement hair growing in, the latter a stronger hair that also lasts longer. With fewer hairs in the "pause" phase after falling out, you have more. thicker hairs present at the same time.

Yes, low and slow is a good strategy, particularly with Fin. The usual blood pressure dose of Minox is 40mg+, 2.5mg is literally an "infant" dose. It's very, very safe at such a low dose. Contrary to some clowns, Minoxidil has absolutely no impact on hormones whatsoever.

.25mg / day of Fin is also extremely safe. I haven't found a single reported case of serious sides at that dose. In fact, sides of any kind at that dose are virtually unheard of. However, I think it always makes sense starting at that low dose, and slowly increasing rather than starting at 1mg / day, which is the standard method, and finding out it's too much.
I really appreciate the info on this hair loss protocol. Copy and pasting it to a few guys who also are trying to save their hair. The lowering of blood pressure by minox seems like a benefit honestly. Currently cruising on trt primo and 50mg-100mg moda.

I’ve noticed a little water retention on the foam minox. Finn is the new one that I’ve yet to try. Someone told me cause I’m using primo that fin and minox likely won’t help which sounds like BS. Thanks for the help Ghoul.

I really appreciate the info on this hair loss protocol. Copy and pasting it to a few guys who also are trying to save their hair. The lowering of blood pressure by minox seems like a benefit honestly. Currently cruising on trt primo and 50mg-100mg moda.

I’ve noticed a little water retention on the foam minox. Finn is the new one that I’ve yet to try. Someone told me cause I’m using primo that fin and minox likely won’t help which sounds like BS. Thanks for the help Ghoul.

One thing to keep in mind with "maintenance" meds is that stability of blood levels keeps sides to minimum.

It's impossible to maintain a stable dose of topical minox. You can't precisely control how much penetrates your skin and goes systemic.

Water retention results from small capillaries opening up, and more blood flow, and therefore water, gets to locations it's not usually present.

The body naturally compensates for this over the course a few weeks or months by constricting those vessels, But only if blood concentrations stay stable. Otherwise the delayed reaction means your body can never adapt and rid you of that water retention effect. Oral minoxidil, same dose, roughly the same time each day, allows for stable blood concentrations of the drug and you can expect any sides to diminish with time. (this is largely the case with most meds. but especially those for blood pressure).

The fin/primo thing is debatable. Without going into specifics, you still have test converting to DHT, and fin will reduce that. Also, fin takes a long time to show its benefits. Longer than your cycle. So I believe you'd be better off just getting on it, and sticking with it on and off cycle.

Hair grows slowly. Improvements can be measured after a couple of months, but visually, the rule of thumb for fin and minox is you can expect to notice results after 6 months. and others can see them after 12. Improvement often continues for years. And no matter what, even if you continued to lose ground. it's less than you would otherwise.

PS: Blood pressure IS the most important overall health metric you can easily control. The sooner the better. the evidence is absolutely overwhelming. Cardiologist organizations keep revising the ideal numbers downwards, Anything over 120/70 should get intervention.

Back