Best site for MT2

Slicknyc

So, I have prior experience with MT2 having run it several times over the years. Last year I got a shitty batch which resulted in that nauseous sick feeling, flushed face, and poor tanning. Hoping someone here is currently using some MT2 and can point me to a trustworthy site. Appreciate it.

So, I have prior experience with MT2 having run it several times over the years. Last year I got a shitty batch which resulted in that nauseous sick feeling, flushed face, and poor tanning. Hoping someone here is currently using some MT2 and can point me to a trustworthy site. Appreciate it.
But isn’t nausea and face flushing normal? Everything I’ve read online says to expect that.

I use MT2 and I get nauseous and flushed with heat and redness. And then it goes away just a few seconds later. I’m darker than I should be now lol. Like crazy super dark and probably need to back off a bit haha.

What dose are you doing? I’m doing 250mcg several times a week.

But isn’t nausea and face flushing normal? Everything I’ve read online says to expect that.

I use MT2 and I get nauseous and flushed with heat and redness. And then it goes away just a few seconds later. I’m darker than I should be now lol. Like crazy super dark and probably need to back off a bit haha.

Yeah the flushing in the face is normal

I haven't gotten the nausea, but seen a lot of people mention this as well.

I too am probably darker than I should be now. Switching to a maintenance dose of 1x a week

Yes that is normal. I’ve run MT2 many times but there have been a couple of times where I got the flushing and nausea but no tanning effect. Maybe it was just a storage issue idk.

Sponsors

Latest posts