Best time to take aromasin?

Lilj888

I pin 250 twice a week Mon/thur. Is it better to pop 12.5mg the day of injection or the next. I ask because I was doing injection in the morning and taking aromasin at night. Today I woke up bloated and 6lbs heavier from the day before and took another one. Just want to minimize the aromasin and bloat.

When I take it I would just do the injection and then eat my drugs like a good boy. Didn’t have any adverse effects. Yours from a trusted source with some decent testing?

Aromasin (Exemestan) should be taken daily.

I would split the tablet and use 6,x mg daily. Aromasin has a relatively short half-life.

Aromasin (Exemestan) should be taken daily.

I would split the tablet and use 6,x mg daily. Aromasin has a relatively short half-life.
It doesn’t need to be taken daily nor the half life considered at all. It is a suicidal ai which means it kills the enzyme. The enzyme stays dead regardless of the drug still being active in the body or not. The rising of your estrogen depends entirely on how fast your body can produce new aromatase enzymes

Personally I take my Aromasin when I pin twice a week. Works great for me

It doesn’t need to be taken daily nor the half life considered at all. It is a suicidal ai which means it kills the enzyme. The enzyme stays dead regardless of the drug still being active in the body or not. The rising of your estrogen depends entirely on how fast your body can produce new aromatase enzymes

Personally I take my Aromasin when I pin twice a week. Works great for me

That's partly correct, but it's completely different how fast this in happens in an individual, splitting the dosage to sustain a certain level of "killed" enzymes is just a "best practice" over here to have a controlled amount of aromatization and that the best way to controll it, is to have a stable amount of Exemestane in blood. That's the way i used it to have this issue fixxed, because as the same to replace the aromatase enzymes it's depending on individual factors how fast a body can detache the Ester from the compound and that is crucial to know if you stay away from the daily use of AI, some people can generate high blood levels of test after injection very fast, other slower and the protein transport cascade that finally construct the aroma enyzme is depending how fast the mRNA is copied and transported to translate the actual endproduct these processes are depending on various factors that makes it hard to evaluate the situation without taking bloods like 1 hour/24 hours after injection or application and write a statistical analysis how e2 is is raised by amount x.

It works daily for my experience pretty well too, it's sometimes more a hit or miss

When I take it I would just do the injection and then eat my drugs like a good boy. Didn’t have any adverse effects. Yours from a trusted source with some decent testing?
Yea it’s Goodlyfe caps. I started at 66 before cycle prob from Hcg blast. Plus run 200mg trt prior. Generally no Hcg I am at 10-20 range

2nd test is after taking it 3x12.5 Friday(after shot), Saturday (playing catchup for already high levels), Monday (after shot). 450 front load shot last Friday and a 250mg shot Monday. First test was last Friday before front load 2nd Test was taken Tuesday so I am confident it’s legit plus Goodlyfe’s rep

Attachments

• IMG_0733.png
    IMG_0733.png
    315.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
This new craze with daily dosage is all over now. I take aromasin e3d on a cruise. Half life is short, effects continue over days.

The ones implementing these methods must have just started or are young kids. Those with jobs and travel do not have the same luxury of daily. Take longer esters. You will get tired of pinning ed

I was able to knock off 3lbs from yesterday after taking 12.5mg yesterday and ate much more. So def was bloated from estrogen. Now I need to find out the right dosing schedule.

Unfortunately I only have it in 12.5mg caps
Could open the cap and eyeball half the contents for roughly half dose. Or use a mg scale. Weigh out the entire contents then use that as a reference for weighing out different doses. The filler will add a good amount of weight.