Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

BESTGEAR - Balkan Pharma, SP Labs, ZPHC, Spectrum Pharma (INT/USA Dom)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Bestgear, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

!!!!!!SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!!

THIS GUY IS A DICK AND HAS NO STOCK, HIS ONLY PROOF OF STOCK IS SOME PICS THAT CAN BE PHOTOSHOPPED OR JUST FROM ANOTHER GUY, HE DID NOT PROVIDE ANYTHING THAT WE ASKED HIM TO

DO NOT ORDER
    DO NOT ORDER
    DO NOT ORDER DO NOT ORDER DO NOT ORDER DO NOT ORDER DO NOT ORDER DO NOT ORDER DO NOT ORDER DO NOT ORDER DO NOT ORDER

2. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

The best thing meso members can do to rid our forum of a shit reseller is to not bump his thread. If we stop posting he will be left to look even more desperate by having to bump his own trainwreck thread. With no traffic the lowlife will stop wasting his time and leave OUR forum.

3. Bestgear

Bestgear Member

peptides ZPHC after changed design, now 2 vials in box.
    Soon on International stock.

Coupon on -30% discount on all positions from website still available for MESO members, PM for details.
    Code:
    https://bestgear.ws
    pep1.jpg
    pep2.jpg

4. Bestgear

Bestgear Member

Also offer for MESO members:
    3 x Test E ZPHC USA Domestic with shipping included - 100$
    3 x Test E Spectrum Pharma USA Domestic with shipping included - 100$
    3 x Testo MIX ZPHC USA Domestic with shipping included - 100$
    3 x Testo MIX Spectrum Pharma USA Domestic with shipping included - 100$
    3 x Testo Cyp USA Domestic with shipping included - 100$
    PM for details. Best wishes.

5. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You had to bump your own thread. @movingiron predicted it. Pathetic @Bestgear

M. Tugboat likes this.
  6. BigBaldBeardGuy

I’ll just put this at the end of the thread again.

Adjustments.JPG

MindlessWork and M. Tugboat like this.
  7. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

Fuck off you cunt, haven't seen your punk ass in days but here you are again bumping your own dead thread.

8. Bestgear

Bestgear Member

Lab results from @janoshik on ZPHC limited edition CLOSED vials.
    zphc sust.png zphc nan d.png zphc test e.png zphc wins susp.png zphc test c.png zphc mast p.png

Raul V213 and Den84 like this.
  9. Bestgear

Bestgear Member

Last result on Bold U come from Jano.
    zphc bu.jpg

Raul V213 and Den84 like this.
  10. BigBaldBeardGuy

I really wish Jano had the instruments to accurately determine how many fucks MESO gives for you.

Oh wait, that ones easy - ZERO fucks!

@Bestgear

11. Bestgear

Bestgear Member

New telegram source channel, please join if you are interesting in news of our shop. And also news of ZPHC and Spectrum Pharma, as we are official distributors of this brands. Also news of Balkan Pharmaceutical and SP Laboratories manufacturers and other news of anabolic steroids market -
    Code:
    https://t.me/bestgearr
    Join please, best wishes!!!

12. BigBaldBeardGuy

Probably a good move. Get the fuck out of here.

MindlessWork and Silentlemon1011 like this.
  13. Fuck off
    SCAMMER

MindlessWork and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  14. Raul V213

Raul V213 Junior Member

i had to wait a few weeks to post my basic review here with BEST GEAR cant post anything without trying the stuff first of course
    thanks best gear for the order , as promised took 3 days for it to arrive from us source here to south Los Angeles
    after cleared payment , i went crazy trying to pay with bitcoin i wasted time but western union did it no problem fees are evolved but well worth it along with shipping my order was for 4 testosterone Mix vials 250mg this is helping me plenty since my job requires heavy lifting for long periods ,i doubt a prescription will give me this much so this is perfect for me thanks hope this reference helps at least someone here this is my first post on any gear forum , people do your research .don't abuse on anything ,take what you need, be safe

20191012_121549.jpg 20191012_121608.jpg 20191012_121549.jpg 20191012_121608.jpg

Bestgear likes this.
  15. Yeah right Raul. Fake ass review. Probably @Bestgear second handle.

16. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

How thoughtful of you to make your first post about this source. Also you made your account one day after he started the thread? Fuck off.

17. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

He’s trying tho... lmao. No body is questioning the brand you sell. Your prices are just to ridiculous for you to even get a customer on this board. And I’m not talking about a one time noob. I’m talking about the guys who grind and actually work this shit. Fix your pricelist, come back and try again cause ya failed miserably.

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  18. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

And if that really is a Raul. Why the fuck would you show your face.

MindlessWork likes this.
  19. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Sorry. So many things to say here. But why does that vial look so empty? Making it seem like it’s right out the box... is that how they come?