BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Why did you change your shipping method?

Is been send for one week and still in transit and it will not come until the next week for sure for a eu package. Before in 3-4 days I would receive it.
If it's about money put a option to pay a extra 10-15€ for shipping and to come in a few days not who knows when. This package will make a similar time like a package from China.
Instead to make things better they become worse. I don't get it. If something is good don't change it
Anyway it is what it is now. Too late to make anything about it

Is been send for one week and still in transit and it will not come until the next week for sure for a eu package. Before in 3-4 days I would receive it.
If it's about money put a option to pay a extra 10-15€ for shipping and to come in a few days not who knows when. This package will make a similar time like a package from China.
Instead to make things better they become worse. I don't get it. If something is good don't change it
what changed?
ive just ordered and dont plan to wait 3 weeks for a EU->EU order

what changed?
Now it's with post.
I hope it will not be 3 weeks in my case but 2 for sure will be plus now I have to deal with the post and their shit service.
Go there ask for package bla bla bla they will not found I say please check again then oh it's there and all the classic shit show that is in every country with post service. Before the courier call me and I tell him just leave it outside and not lose 1-2 hours on roads and waiting line for a post adventure
Last summer when I ordered was with courier. Monday I pay until Friday I got the package. If not Friday then Saturday.

I ordered syringe filter from China from ebay and they come in just under 2 weeks but eu with eu it's taking longer. Just why did you changed?

what changed?
It's still very quick. I just received my last order, delivery took 5 days total from sending the link to receiving the package (EU to EU). Nothing unusual here.

Every Europe country has different courier who delivers my packages to that country and the delivery time varies as well. Fastest is Germany, sometimes 3 days.

Order from someone else then, stop bitching , especially when you can’t speak good English lol
I wish you a sincerely burn in hell and beyond that if is possible. *I say that in a perfect british accent *
Sometimes I push show ignored content just to see and confirm to myself why I ignore that person some time ago. And now I see
Well I am not wrong even after some time pass.
Still a idiot you remained.

I wish you a sincerely burn in hell and beyond that if is possible. *I say that in a perfect british accent *
Sometimes I push show ignored content just to see and confirm to myself why I ignore that person some time ago. And now I see
Well I am not wrong even after some time pass.
Still a idiot you remained.
Thanks for letting me know all that …. Clown !!!! No go continue to cry

He didn't change.
Always received mine with GLS and my actual order also goes by GLS.
I always wait like 5-14 days after I put my order, what's the average time with every source I had until now.

Another successful delivery. Super fast like always 5 days, including tracking with gls and friendly email service thanks bg :)

Hi, my order has been stuck on processing since the 25th, usually I'd get tracking within 1 or 2 days of making an order with you, so I'm just checking up if everything is okay.