BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

No I understand. I was actually getting worried mine had been sized so I contacted BG about his reship policy. The same day I asked, my package actually departed out of customs.
That's how it always goes for me too. if I msg a source checking on a pack it usually shows up right after so hopefully it works again haha.

Well my order arrived but was missing 2 boxes of nolva and I'm still waiting on 2 other boxes of nolva he left out on my last order.

Well my order arrived but was missing 2 boxes of nolva and I'm still waiting on 2 other boxes of nolva he left out on my last order.
That's pretty crappy. He didn't tell you that your recent order shipped without nolva...again?

That's pretty crappy. He didn't tell you that your recent order shipped without nolva...again?
The orders were fairly close together so by the time I let him know it was missing he had already shipped my most recent order.
But then this one arrived and had 3 of the 5 boxes. One mistake is understandable but damn back to back kind of sucks. It's cheap products but I had a guy waiting on it and it took a month to get here.

Trying to access the website and I get this error - anyone else?

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.bgpharmadrugs.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Trying to access the website and I get this error - anyone else?

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.bgpharmadrugs.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
I just visited. Dunno.

So BG got back to me about my orders that were missing some nolvadex. He apologized and has sent them out to me. Hopefully it's the usual eta.
so no big deal, mistakes happen.

Those are added to the site:

Stanozolol 50mg/ml

GW501516

5000iu (Human chorionic gonadotropin)

TB500

IGF LR3

ipamorelin

cjc dac

ghrp2

Bac Water

Promo - 20 Omandren boxes for $400.