BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

My order is day 11 up to now and the courier says my package is still flying round on a plane since Monday! Obviously not the sources fault but it’s far from the 3-4 day quoted delivery

My order is day 11 up to now and the courier says my package is still flying round on a plane since Monday! Obviously not the sources fault but it’s far from the 3-4 day quoted delivery
If it means anything My order took a little while for it to arrive but it arrived with no issues

Damn, just made a large order. Hope I dont have the same fate lol
You should be fine. I have made several successful orders with this source. Probably won't make another one though. He sent my order to the wrong address and even though it is his mistake he has yet to reship my order and has stopped responding to messages and email.

You should be fine. I have made several successful orders with this source. Probably won't make another one though. He sent my order to the wrong address and even though it is his mistake he has yet to reship my order and has stopped responding to messages and email.
I can't find the email from you, can you send me new one, not new reply to the old one.