BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

@BG pharmaceuticals
Is a signature necessary for the courier service? Sorry if that’s been answered already but I don’t recall.
You are the second person to ask this. Would you explain me about this thing with required signature and why you guys ask?

Regular shipping does not require signature. DHL Express I think requires it by default but I have the option to edit that. I think the customer has the option to waive the signature but if they leave the package in front of your door it can be stolen.

btw I continue to stock up :)

IMG_2572.JPG

IMG_2579.JPG

I’ll recommend Ozempic instead. I had horrible nausea on Saxenda and no such issue on Wegovy (which is the same as Ozempic). Also, holy shit does it work great and you don’t even notice it. 10/10
Vigorous Steve stated he had great success with Liraglutide and the idea of daily dosing so it clears faster if you have sides sounded good. I have a single arriving today so I’ll give that a shot but if I have horrible nausea I’ll give Ozempic a shot instead.

Placed a small trial order with him and glad I did. I had a lot of questions initially and he took the time to answer all of them. Also had a special shipping request that he was able to accommodate. Very happy so far and will be ordering again.

I have ordered various things from him, everything arrived in acceptable time (EU>EU). The products are all genuine, I am very satisfied.
Will order again, keep up the good work.

You are the second person to ask this. Would you explain me about this thing with required signature and why you guys ask?

'Cause it freaks people out. It's like your girlfriend coming over after doing some shopping and you see she bought a pregnancy test. It might mean nothing, but, man, if it means something, you're up shits creek with a broken paddle.

'Cause it freaks people out. It's like your girlfriend coming over after doing some shopping and you see she bought a pregnancy test. It might mean nothing, but, man, if it means something, you're up shits creek with a broken paddle.
I've asked around and a few customers told me DHL express didn't require signature. Plus DHL send you smartlink where you have a lot of options like changing address, leave with neighbor and so on.

Some stats. Before 2-3 weeks I've shipped 3 express packages to USA and all of them were received for 2 days. Before a week I've sent 4 express packages to USA at the same day and it took like 5-6 days this time, I guess DHL was overworked.

First express shipping to Canada was delivered for 3 days. The customs wanted from the customer to pay $20 in taxes. If you are not willing to pay that tax please do not order to Canada. No other country demanded such taxes until now.

And finally some more stock/shipped products.
IMG_2588.JPGIMG_2592.JPG

I've asked around and a few customers told me DHL express didn't require signature. Plus DHL send you smartlink where you have a lot of options like changing address, leave with neighbor and so on.

Some stats. Before 2-3 weeks I've shipped 3 express packages to USA and all of them were received for 2 days. Before a week I've sent 4 express packages to USA at the same day and it took like 5-6 days this time, I guess DHL was overworked.

First express shipping to Canada was delivered for 3 days. The customs wanted from the customer to pay $20 in taxes. If you are not willing to pay that tax please do not order to Canada. No other country demanded such taxes until now.

And finally some more stock/shipped products.
View attachment 156575View attachment 156576
Yea dhl sent me a txt saying I could change my delivery to no signature and I did that.

I got some Xtra cash lying around to gamble with..and Omnas are my favorite. I don't need a new source, but if ur fast and they are legit..u will see me again. I have used several thousand amps over the years. I just tossed u an order. Let's see if u got what it takes to be successful here. I hope u do.

Last edited:
How long from payment does ur website update an order from "processing "? And how long after payment is made do u contact the customer with acknowledgment of the order??