BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

ATORVASTATIN, SIMVASTATIN and ROSUVASTATIN added to the shop. All doses available. Crestor from Astra Zeneca and Sortis from Pfizer also available on request but the prices would be higher.

Code:
https://bgpharmadrugs.com/?product_cat=statins

I’m not even American (thank god) and I know this isn’t true provided it’s for personal use

Nevermind the previous post, went back further. i didn't realize he attached a pic for what he was talking about. i admit i assumed it was gear, being Meso and all.

Just to make something clear. Bausch Health Ireland Limited holds the new license for OMNADREN and the brand name since 13.5.2020. I guess they bought it off Jelfa.

I am having more and more orders so I will invest some of the profit to send an ampule to @janoshik for testing after some time. I am personally curious to find out if the esters will match.

Last edited:
I received my another order of hCG, aromasin and tamoxifen.

Top quality and service. Products are legit! I have nothing to complain about :)

Man, if you had some tests done and if you were NOT offering free shit you’d already have a large order from me. Here on MESO you gotta prove that you’re not trying to kill us.

Got these badboys today.

Took a week to west europe.

Good service!

Attachments

• 20211101_160724.jpg
    20211101_160724.jpg
    719.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 20211101_160739.jpg
    20211101_160739.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 116
Man, if you had some tests done and if you were NOT offering free shit you’d already have a large order from me. Here on MESO you gotta prove that you’re not trying to kill us.
I am not in a hurry. For first time I see a forum or an online game where nobody wants free stuff. Literally nobody wanted the free stuff.

Pictures of some of the products I bought today. More on the way, they don't keep a lot in stock.

IMG_2496.JPGIMG_2500.JPG

Thought I'd let you guys know.

Decided to order telmisartan and metformin. I paid with paypal express which allows me to pay straight from my bank account without using a PayPal account. I haven't received any email confirmation and source says it's not showing in his webshop or PayPal account either. Money is definitely gone from my account though and I have a transfer showing with paypal transaction number.

Have opened a ticket with paypal and will give it some more time. Hope the issue will get resolved.

I am not in a hurry. For first time I see a forum or an online game where nobody wants free stuff. Literally nobody wanted the free stuff.

Pictures of some of the products I bought today. More on the way, they don't keep a lot in stock.

View attachment 155863View attachment 155864
There's undoubtedly gearwhores slithering around with member tags on. So the fact they haven't hit you up really says a lot about what they think of your service

Thought I'd let you guys know.

Decided to order telmisartan and metformin. I paid with paypal express which allows me to pay straight from my bank account without using a PayPal account. I haven't received any email confirmation and source says it's not showing in his webshop or PayPal account either. Money is definitely gone from my account though and I have a transfer showing with paypal transaction number.

Have opened a ticket with paypal and will give it some more time. Hope the issue will get resolved.

Just got a mail from PayPal that payment failed and they will refund my money.

Paid with another payment method now. Will keep everyone updated how it goes

The 3 Ozempics are different than the 3 from the previous pic, you can compare the serial numbers if you want. :)

IMG_2502.JPGIMG_2511.JPG

Added some more insulins to the web shop.

Is Lantus over the counter in Bulgaria ?
Can you make cheaper prices ?

Average non ripoff prices in west eu are 50 eur for 10 pens lantus, atleast what the locals pay.
I work for profit. Those are the prices.

I highly doubt it 50 euros is for 10 pens. For 5 maybe, but not 10.

Just checked, the price in Germany is a little higher than mine:

Code:
https://www.shop-apotheke.com/search.htm?i=1&sortBy=products_prod_DE_de_price_asc&query=Lantus%20SoloStar&userToken=anonymous-a4c7ef4f-3267-496b-a28e-89ec06eb02f8

Last edited:
I work for profit. Those are the prices.

I highly doubt it 50 euros is for 10 pens. For 5 maybe, but not 10.

Just checked, the price in Germany is a little higher than mine:

Code:
https://www.shop-apotheke.com/search.htm?i=1&sortBy=products_prod_DE_de_price_asc&query=Lantus%20SoloStar&userToken=anonymous-a4c7ef4f-3267-496b-a28e-89ec06eb02f8

Insured people pay 5 Euro at the pharmacy and sell them for 50, internet pharmacy prices aren't what people pay when in comes from the black market.

But i respect your work, i will look forward to buy if something is interresting.

Best wishes

I ordered 1 ozempic pen, others are extra, thanks for it. Everything went fine, and it arrived in 1 week.

Attachments

• IMG_20211103_085534.jpg
    IMG_20211103_085534.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 105