BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Perfect rating from a guy that doesn't not get approved for a new account. Look at you, BG. You're gonna be a star one day.
I think he is not receiving the email. When I made my account here with the email address of my shop I didn't receive activation email so I had to use different email. I also emailed the support about the terms of sponsorship but got no reply. I guess there is some problem with the security or spam protocols of meso email system.

And because Zaki is not replying about the shipping time I can say for now shipping time inside Europe is 4-5 calendar days. Soon I will know the shipping time to USA for both express and normal shipping.

Nice try ;)

Also congrats for beeing the first "just in time"- shop. Placing an order and you will move to the next pharmacy and trying to buy the ordered stuff

Nice try ;)

Also congrats for beeing the first "just in time"- shop. Placing an order and you will move to the next pharmacy and trying to buy the ordered stuff
You edited the post which was saying I am not even 5 days active and there is a customer that ordered before that. I had older thread where I posted hyper link and was banned for 10 days until 22nd. He is not my first customer, Zaki is.

You edited the post which was saying I am not even 5 days active and there is a customer that ordered before that. I had older thread where I posted hyper link and was banned for 10 days until 22nd. He is not my first customer, Zaki is.
You are right, thats why i took them out ;) Sorry for that but your just in time business model is just trash also the rating from a member that cant log in

You are right, thats why i took them out ;) Sorry for that but your just in time business model is just trash also the rating from a member that cant log in
Why would you define that model as trash? The bonus for the customers is that they get the most fresh product they can get. In the future I will stock up the products that I see are being sold the most.

Why would you define that model as trash? The bonus for the customers is that they get the most fresh product they can get. In the future I will stock up the products that I see are being sold the most.
I guess you dont need a huge amount of money when you have no warehouse. but what is your plan when someone ordered a huge amount of product x, the customer pays it an you get in your city to the pharmacy and they say no because you walk every single day to them and buy stuff like omnadren that no one would need 10 packages per day ? You will walk to the next pharmacy and try your luck there ?

Edit: I dont know the laws in your country but in my country they shit in there pants when you want 2 packages of pantopratzole

how ever I dont want to flame in your thread. so im out. I wish you good luck with your business and all the best in future ...

I guess you dont need a huge amount of money when you have no warehouse. but what is your plan when someone ordered a huge amount of product x, the customer pays it an you get in your city to the pharmacy and they say no because you walk every single day to them and buy stuff like omnadren that no one would need 10 packages per day ? You will walk to the next pharmacy and try your luck there ?

Edit: I dont know the laws in your country but in my country they shit in there pants when you want 2 packages of pantopratzole
As I said before in the thread I call them and make the order, nobody has 10 omnadrens in stock. I can buy pantopratzole even online, lol.

To be fair, when I registered for Meso 2 years ago, it took 3 different email addresses to get the welcome email. It was frustrating to say the least. I also could not reach the administrators for some reason. It marked me as spam as well.

Additionally, I suspect it is also in regards to IP address.

For example, if you use a crowded VPN server that other users are using, it might not accept your registration.

When I switched VPN servers and emails addresses several times it finally worked.
At which point I received the welcome email and was able to create my account.

Honest criticism is always good (and skepticism too) but I don't think everything a source says is a lie by default.

I haven't read this entire thread, nor do I have the time to, so I don't know what's going on, but that part of the argument is not a lie in my experience.

Added more products to the shop:

Genotropin 12 mg (36 IU) pen

High blood pressure meds: Telmisartan, LISINOPRIL and Nebivolol all priced at $12 for now.

Here are some examples of prices and shipping time in calendar days for express shipping:

USA and Canada $30 3-5 days

Australia $35 9 days

New Zealand $50 8 days

Russia $45 2 days

India $30 7 days

Chile, Santiago $45 5 days, the price is double for some other regions.

Had 2 express shipments to USA already, here are screens of the delivery times. Who can beat this? :) Some of the info is edited for privacy reasons.

Screenshot_10.png
Screenshot_9.png

Shipped some Trulicity today, here are pictures of the box. Will post more pictures of the tomorrows shipments.

IMG_2466.JPGIMG_2467.JPGIMG_2470.JPG

Does your private courier require a signature?
I have the option to require signature or not. I choose not to require.

edit: hm this is only for the normal shipping, for the express shipping I do not see the option and I see the first order which was delivered is signed by the receiver.

When sources do this it doesn't win you business my friend…
Why? I asked if I can post those before posting them.

Last edited:
Had 2 express shipments to USA already, here are screens of the delivery times. Who can beat this? :) Some of the info is edited for privacy reasons.

View attachment 155760
View attachment 155759

Shipped some Trulicity today, here are pictures of the box. Will post more pictures of the tomorrows shipments.

View attachment 155761View attachment 155762View attachment 155763

You may have removed the sensitive information, but realistically, it wouldn't be hard for anyone who has access to the courier's records to match the times with the locations and the trail would lead directly to the delivery address..

I have the option to require signature or not. I choose not to require.

edit: hm this is only for the normal shipping, for the express shipping I do not see the option and I see the first order which was delivered is signed by the receiver.

Why? I asked if I can post those before posting them.

Because its fucking dumb, no one with half a brain cell cares about this. Show me another half decent source that does this