• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Big Bear Labs U.S. Domestic

@BigBearLabs
You should have disclosed that from the beginning. At least let us know the HPLC tests were already posted in another thread if you are even telling the truth. I saw in your photos the testing was from June. I asked if you had the testing done for you regular clients or for you startup here. You never answered. Doesn’t matter now. I was trying to find the truth. @MisterSuperGod probably just downloaded the photos and ran them through a search engine to see if they were anywhere else online. Surely you know that’s how Meso rolls. If you would have disclosed where the raws came from and that the results where already posted, we wouldn’t think you are a liar and trying to cheat us out of our hard earned bitcoin and massive gains.

I’m with MSG, you are off my potential list too. You might as well pack it in.

Also, let’s see a photo of your “flow hood” with the same paper.

I apologize if it seemed disingenuous but I provided what was given to me. I have a single bloodwork that’s my own from personal of this gear. I’d be more than willing to give you or MSG $100 worth of free gear to test yourselves.

1.5g Tren A/week
1g Mast P/week
250mg Test P/week
150mg Dbol 1-8
150mg Anavar 8-12
100mg Winstrol 12-16
50mg Halo 12-16

That would seem excessive to me haha

I apologize if it seemed disingenuous but I provided what was given to me. I have a single bloodwork that’s my own from personal of this gear. I’d be more than willing to give you or MSG $100 worth of free gear to test yourselves.

Thanks, but we don't do free gear here.
You have to earn your reputation and trust the hard way.

Really? Whhaaaa

Without pre cycle blood work, we're just looking at a number, assuming it's good if it's at least 5x the dosage.

If it's less, we get the inevitable stupid "you should be higher than that" posts, followed by "i score xxx on that dose" which is confusing to those that don't realize that everyone responds differently.

i think analytical testing should be pushed before blood work. Some may disagree and that's fine, but whatever. Something proving legitimacy is better than nothing at all.

What the fuck Gemstone? “

“Whoopsie I didn’t do vial sterilization right the first time so I bought pre-sterilized vials, refiltered my fuzz-filled fun products and rebranded.”

Who wants jellybeans wocka wocka!

Your list on the left looks eerily familiar to someone that failed. Who the fuck doses 75 mg products?

And fucking EQ at 200 mg? It’s literally the easiest compound to brew.

IMG_8994.jpg

I made my prices similar/competitive from multiple sources I saw, did my dosing based on what people usual use from “cut blends”.

I don’t take free gear from sources for personal use, testing or to sell. I’ll pass too.

Oh wow. Big Bear huh? Isn’t that what they call hairy gay men? I see where @BigBearLabs mind is... you nasty!

Nothing says “I’m green as fuck” as using sterile fuckin vials! Smh!

Then you use another sources HPLC test and pass it off as your own. Smh!
Great fuckin start :rolleyes:

You are not even close to being ready to source here! You have no real raws hook up and once your stock runs out you’re done.
There’s so much wrong here that you’re not worth my time and the members time here going through it all. o_O

One more thing, you can tell Amanda I said it’s over!! She needs to come get her shit outta my house ASAP! I can’t believe she sent you the exact same pics she sent me! Unbelievable :mad:
:p
Nah, for real though, that’s really the only thing you have going for you is that female. o_O

My advice is just continue to source locally as you stated you do.
I’m sorry to have to inform you of this, but you’re just not Meso material! :oops:

Bye...

I made my prices similar/competitive from multiple sources I saw, did my dosing based on what people usual use from “cut blends”.

You’re a rebrand of Gemstone. Beat it.

Even the most retarded of newbs here isn’t desperate to roll the dice on you the second time.

Go source somewhere else. MESO doesn’t give second chances. You get one shot and you blew it.

Run a COD 50% off sale again. That’s the only way you’ll get anyone to buy your shit.

What drug(s) were you high on when you thought up some of these dosages for your gear?

Mast P and Test P at 75 mg.
EQ at 200 mg, but Deca at 300 mg.
Anavar at 50 mg, but the rest are 25 mg.

Modeling your business after Gemstone?
You should have stolen his intro then tweaked it to suit your needs. :D

Until we have a real “clean” room I would rather keep any possible gaps in sterilization to a minimum so yes using presterilized vials.

What? Lmao you decided to dose single compound vials off of cut blends you’ve seen? Where is the logic in that? In the pictures you posted with the oil all over the top of the vials you think you could have at least cleaned that up a bit with some alcohol swabs before posting the picture or are you going to cap them like that? Why do you pick such gay names for you attempt at opening a ugl? First gemstone now big bear? What’s next?