• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Big Bear Labs U.S. Domestic

Anavar is usually run at higher dosages and instead of having to make more low doses caps thought it would be more practical for me and you guys to do a higher dose. Usually 400/600 test/deca is a good cycle so I tried to mimic that as well

This rebranding shit is getting out of hand on Meso. Ive been saying this for awhile. New domestics that comes to Meso should at least have labels on their bottles...

What the fuck Gemstone? “

“Whoopsie I didn’t do vial sterilization right the first time so I bought pre-sterilized vials, refiltered my fuzz-filled fun products and rebranded.”

Who wants jellybeans wocka wocka!

Your list on the left looks eerily familiar to someone that failed. Who the fuck doses 75 mg products?

And fucking EQ at 200 mg? It’s literally the easiest compound to brew.

View attachment 123317
Nothing pisses me off more than seeing eq brewed at 200mg. It either shows the labs are scum bags trying to make max dollar or they have no clue how people actually cycle eq. The majority of guys I know won’t even consider running eq under a gram and that’s even the guys who run very modest cycles.

Bear (gay culture)

In male gay culture, a bear is often a larger or obese hairier man who projects an image of rugged masculinity. Bears are one of many LGBT communities with events, codes, and a culture-specific identity. However, in San Francisco in the 1970s, any hairy man of whatever shape was referred to as a 'bear' until the term was appropriated by larger men, and other words had to be used to describe hairy other-shaped men such as otter (slim), cub (young bear on the way), or wolf (hairy, medium build).[2] The word manatee describes a big, hairless man, i.e. a bear without hair.

Adjustments.jpg

Anavar is usually run at higher dosages and instead of having to make more low doses caps thought it would be more practical for me and you guys to do a higher dose. Usually 400/600 test/deca is a good cycle so I tried to mimic that as well

The Anavar is fine. Anadrol is usually ran at a minimum of 50 mg, but you decided on 25 mg. Same for the rest of the common orals.

I don’t know anyone who runs nandrolone higher than testosterone. I’m sure some do especially with the new fad that just came around with all the deca only cycle bs but personally and I’m sure most would agree I’d never run deca higher than test.

No sir, not I.
I believe that was @Masterofron that said he possesses that talent. :)
@Horimono Its simple. ProtonMail includes the time zone of all emails, so if your on PST and your emailing someone on GMT time, you will be able to see the difference in timezones. Tor defaults all time to UTC, so if you are emailing a source and their not on UK time (an easy reference), then their not using a Tor browser.

Just looking at my last email interaction I had with a source, their response was at 7:58pm, I had emailed at 6:30pm my time. They replied 28 minutes after I sent my email which tells me they are an hour ahead. Quick response, but they weren’t using a Tor browser otherwise their time would have been 1:58am.

Make two protonmail accounts, then open a regular browser and a Tor browser. Email both emails from both browsers, you will see exactly what I’m saying if the above explanation is confusing haha. I already spammed @janoshik email a week or two ago to test it, this does indeed indicate who is using a Tor browser and who isn’t. Unless your emailing someone in the UK, then idfk!

On the next batch of orals I can increase the doses and adjust prices accordingly. This is where the demand comes in, I will adjust accordingly. Next brew I’ll increase eq to 400.

Ok disregard all the above. Let me simplify it, if you email a source and their time zone is not UTC then their not using Tor... Simple as that.

Bear (gay culture)

In male gay culture, a bear is often a larger or obese hairier man who projects an image of rugged masculinity. Bears are one of many LGBT communities with events, codes, and a culture-specific identity. However, in San Francisco in the 1970s, any hairy man of whatever shape was referred to as a 'bear' until the term was appropriated by larger men, and other words had to be used to describe hairy other-shaped men such as otter (slim), cub (young bear on the way), or wolf (hairy, medium build).[2] The word manatee describes a big, hairless man, i.e. a bear without hair.

View attachment 123319
Gee, thanks for the lesson you heathen! May Jesus smite thee oh (bear)er of gay news!

On the next batch of orals I can increase the doses and adjust prices accordingly. This is where the demand comes in, I will adjust accordingly. Next brew I’ll increase eq to 400.

O___o

The last time you were here you rolled out the weak sauce first too. C’mon

So if demand is zero will you adjust by leaving?

Bear (gay culture)

View attachment 123319

I was actually about to ask what kind of bear we're dealing with here. XD

Also, you forgot Polar Bears.