• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Big boy Cycle

I did leg press, leg curls (hammys) bicep curls cable,
hammer curls,Shoudler press.

and 15 min of cardio prior.

Both of us did same. I took 7000 mg deca and 500 mg test. 1 cc of each, high conc oils and no pip.

I am eating to bulk he is eating to cut weihgt.

he took 40 mg anavar / 2x a day
I tok 60 mg dbol 30 mg2x a day.

Just my 2 cents, but if I were doing a "big boy cycle" I would probably build it around bench,squat,dead, and overhead press. As these are the real size and strength adders, then add in all the aux lifts. I believe powerlifting is the backbone to bodybuilding.

Just my 2 cents, but if I were doing a "big boy cycle" I would probably build it around bench,squat,dead, and overhead press. As these are the real size and strength adders, then add in all the aux lifts. I believe powerlifting is the backbone to bodybuilding.
/yes I am doing these.

I was 215 now I m 235. So 20 lnbs so far. Body get get some puffy muscle, AndI feel different in the mouscles like the deca kicked in. It has been 6 weeks and its feeling really good. Especially at the gym.

I am done with my 4 weeks dbol.

I have been lifting everyday, and have asolid increased weight in all my lifting. the rest of the cycle I am going to get much defined muscle if I eat an lift how I am.

I bet I am eating 4500 colliers. 300 protein 600 carba and 120 fats.

I am hungry 24/7 I had 3 meals throughout the night. the munchies help of course!!!!:)))

Iam going to do Chets and back today.

Still pinning 600 Deca and 500 mg test 1x a week. Might at something at the end of the cycle like anavar/ I might do droll again, or troll. If I did superderol that might be good. I never did it. or another oral.

I also started a ECA stack today and will be doing 25 mg brokaid 2 x a day for first week then 3 the next weeks or two. That will really help with lifts and energy.

25 mg eqphderine 2xa day weeks 6-9
600 mg Deca 1 x week weeks 6-16
I am taking 500 mg test 6-19.
I have 20 amps of app I will use at end with an oral.

I am hoping to hit 250 by this bulk.

What I eat is all healthy
Greek yogurt eat 3x a day this has 20 g yogurt per sErving and go though 1 a day big bowl (80 protein) is what I eat
Protein oats eat 3 x on oats(60 protein)what I eat
Protein cereal eat 2 x a day (100-150 G protein)( I eat a box a day
Fairlife Milk 2 x a day ( about 2 servings which is 20 g each
Chicken/mean 1 x a day dinner (50-60 G protein)
Leftovers of anything( the rest of chicken, or w,e) 1-3 x a day (60-180 G protein

Weight:235.4
Height 6 foot 1 or 2
400 G protein using lower end scale from list 1600-- cals
must be high like 600 g of carbs --2400 cals
eat good fats 80 =720 cals

4720 cals Hell yea.I am always hungry. Going to Do hgh after this cycle for my first time to get all the muscle popping from the fat loss of high.
My carbs hav been high due to this food so its a lot carbs

Libido is pretty goo.d. I might increase test to 500- 750. I ma not sure any thought?

I have not updated in. A while. My computer broke just got an iPad now.

I am 240 I started this around 200-210 so I have gained the weight I was going for. I can hit 250 but idk if I should. I have been eating clean. Fruit smoothies
Chicken
Chili
Pulled pork
Veggies
Protein shakes
Kale in smoothies
Yogurt
Protein granola
Milk
Meat

I have hit 240 in 8 weeks. I have 8 more to go. I am on only deca 600 and test 500. No more snow stopped 4 weeks ago.
I look puffy but am still gaining some good muscle.

My buddy I am doing this with is down 10 pounds from the diet I gave him. Eating same foods I am but just less. He is 5'7 at 190 and never lifted really. He just did spinning for years at one point. He is 50.
He has been lifting with me doing my workouts. He got hurt once and didn't lift again cause he was annoyed about the injury and couldn't afford an injury again, so with my knowledge I have helped him. I am going to start personal training in 5 months. Just have some personal stuff I have to do. I will be taking 2 certification courses. I have also helped my mother to lose 8 pounds and showed her good workouts. It's amazing how some general info can make someone change their physique and get into the gym. I have been going to a new gym which has so many new machines that are very helpful. My buddy won't do free wights and he shouldn't until he gets comfy with working out.
He is on test 100 mg which puts his blood numbers at 1500 around and 50 mg he takes for 2-3 weeks before he sees his trt doc. He did an example stack for 3 weeks and liked it. He is also on anavar at 20 mg a day.

Still hitting this cycle. I added a w elk of anavar and the pumps are fucking awesome I wish I had more. I have hit 240 but am 230 now. I don't feel the extra ten pounds of non muscle is worth it to Ishtar now. I am going to gym tonight.