Bitcoin and others

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by TRT, Jul 2, 2017.

1. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Goldman Sachs says bitcoin could rise another 50%

Another thing I came that is interesting is alot of investors are eagerly anticipating Amazon to accept it as a payment method..once this happens..theres no telling how far BTC value could blow up...

TRT likes this.
  2. DrinkFlintWater

I created a Bittrex acct to see what it was about...way over my head of thinking...lol...still trying to figure out how to maneuver it.

3. TRT

TRT Member

That's fucking awesome. I think colusses mentioned it was gonna double in 2018. Wasn't sure how that could work but I guess I can see that now.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  4. PaulHeyman

PaulHeyman Member

MEW
    My Ether Wallet

5. Get the robinhood app and get tesla and marijuana stocks

6. DrinkFlintWater

Im checking my bank acct and im getting these delayed "international transaction fees" for every amount that Ive purchased so far. I thought the total was already added when I had coinbase deduct it. I cant find an answer online to this..coinbase is located in CA but these costs come from 'Cheapside/London'....

TRT likes this.
  7. JayGunz

JayGunz Junior Member

That's weird. I just made a Coinbase purchase today and have been messing around with crypo for a while now and haven't had that happen to me. I'm pretty sure Coinbase is a US company.

TRT likes this.
  8. grey

grey Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Pretty much every exchange is taking advantage of the penny-stock-like frenzy over cryptocurrency right now.

"Fees" for any number of hings pop up damn near day along with delays that conveniently lead to huge arbitrage opportunities for the exchange stakeholders etc.

9. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Those international fee's are from your bank. Coinbase is San Francisco but get there coins from EU in order to avoid certain fees and regulations

10. DrinkFlintWater

pumpingiron22 likes this.
  11. DrinkFlintWater

TRT likes this.
  12. JayGunz

JayGunz Junior Member

Bitcoin is down about $230 this month... Not as bad of a drop as others. Ethereum is down like $130, which is damn near 40% of its value. You could either take a huge risk and get it now thinking it will rebound or stay the hell away from crypto for the time being.

I'm going to put a little cash in Bitcoin and hope for a rebound. Not the smartest gamble, but its not gambling if there is no risk right?

13. DrinkFlintWater

Im ridin the wave...after a couple of other members mentioned it, its definitely about the long term with this investment tool...buy and hold....ive been researching on spare time and feel very confident with this market in the future...

MindlessWork and TRT like this.
  14. TRT

TRT Member

Ya same here. I've made an investment in everything. A little bit everywhere and hope for another Bitcoin.

15. DrinkFlintWater

Millard Baker and TRT like this.
  16. TRT

TRT Member

Damn it...

17. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

If $350-400 was a good price for ETH, what is $150-200?

DrinkFlintWater and Mrhat39 like this.
  18. DrinkFlintWater

TRT likes this.
  19. TRT

TRT Member

I'm with you.

20. DrinkFlintWater

I've pulled outta LTC & ETH completely now....turned that into BTC and Ripple XRP......I'm gonna hold and focus on these two for awhile.....that is until something new catches my attention...lol