Bitcoin and others

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by TRT, Jul 2, 2017.

1. TRT

TRT Member

What's made you make the change? Just curious.

DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  2. Dema

Dema Pharmacom Rep

I'm investing in some wallets that pay interest... Hoping one of them gets big over time... Ripple is deffinitly a smart choice... If you plan to hold for a long time I hope your are not leaving them in exchanges...

3. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Currently using gatehub but will transferring to a ledger nano s this week when i get time. I honestly have had several issues with Kraken that im not happy about...customer service wont respond, i have ETH lost in cryptoland somewhere....but i just learned with gatehub i can bypass kraken and trade btc for xrp directly on their platform which i prefer.

4. DrinkFlintWater

Low cost, the fact that banks are taking a specific interest in this token. The fact that you can send it wherever in about a minute with cheap fees....although its not decentralized like BTC i have high hopes of it hitting $1 dollar..so today the current price dropped to .17 even at .19 which is where it was at...10,000xrp at 1,900 could potentially be 10000 one day....there are alot of other things as im learning with xrp.....definitely pros & cons as with all this crypto shit...

TRT likes this.
  5. DrinkFlintWater

6. Deisel26

Deisel26 Member

Any of you guys investing into the lending platforms such as Bitconnect, Regalcoin, Westerncoin, etc?

7. Tom

Tom Shenzhen OK-Biotech Company Representative AnabolicLab.com Supporter

China has banned the BTC trading now. That's why BTC waved some in the end of September and go higher now. This is the supposed reason.

It is really really really a pity not stock some more BTC at first stage of this year.

8. DrinkFlintWater

Personally, im unfamiliar with westerncoin. There is some hype im seeing with regalcoin, but not enough to where i feel comfortable-yet.

9. Deisel26

Deisel26 Member

I'm not too familiar with western but it's supposed to do pretty good.
    Regal coin is the very first ico I ever anticipated in and omg am I glad. personally If u wanted to use the lending platform from regal that won't be too late. I made a small loan into it as well and it's consistently paying out over 1.3 % daily

10. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

How do you get other coind like litecoin and etherthum? same way as bitcoing? or do u need a different site and wallet?

11. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Could I but all cytocurrencies into electrum?

12. Deisel26

Deisel26 Member

U can buy eth and ltc on coinbase

jJjburton likes this.