Bitcoin increase

A software wallet.

Copied from net...

“I had BTC before the fork. How do I access my BCC post-fork?”
From the official Bitcoin Cash site:

All Bitcoin holders as of block 478558 are now owners of Bitcoin Cash.

This means that if you held BTC before block 478558 was mined, you have the equivalent number of BCC coins as you do BTC. The exact time of the block is difficult to establish when this has to make sense for people in all timezones, so the best anyone can say is around August 1, 2017, when block 478558 was mined. If you owned BTC then, you have an equivalent number of Bitcoin Cash tokens.

If you held 5 BTC, you now have 5 BTC and 5 BCC/BCH. This is because Bitcoin Cash is a hard fork of the Bitcoin blockchain, so your BTC exists on the Bitcoin network and chain, and your BCC/BCH came into existence at some point on the Bitcoin Cash network and chain. To access your Bitcoin Cash you will need to https://www.bitcoin.com/guides/how-to-import-and-export-bitcoin-private-keys into a BCC/BCH wallet.

>>>So first see if your software wallet supports bitcoin cash<<<

It's very possible you can claim it from your software wallet... get your $2400 brother...

Copied from net...

“I had BTC before the fork. How do I access my BCC post-fork?”
From the official Bitcoin Cash site:

All Bitcoin holders as of block 478558 are now owners of Bitcoin Cash.

This means that if you held BTC before block 478558 was mined, you have the equivalent number of BCC coins as you do BTC. The exact time of the block is difficult to establish when this has to make sense for people in all timezones, so the best anyone can say is around August 1, 2017, when block 478558 was mined. If you owned BTC then, you have an equivalent number of Bitcoin Cash tokens.

If you held 5 BTC, you now have 5 BTC and 5 BCC/BCH. This is because Bitcoin Cash is a hard fork of the Bitcoin blockchain, so your BTC exists on the Bitcoin network and chain, and your BCC/BCH came into existence at some point on the Bitcoin Cash network and chain. To access your Bitcoin Cash you will need to https://www.bitcoin.com/guides/how-to-import-and-export-bitcoin-private-keys into a BCC/BCH wallet.

>>>So first see if your software wallet supports bitcoin cash<<<

It's very possible you can claim it from your software wallet... get your $2400 brother...

Awesome, thanks!

I thought if you claim bitcoin cash you are converting your bitcoin to bitcoin cash. I don't think you just get bitcoin cash for nothing
No you get 1 bitcoin cash for every 1 btc..

Read my post from the bitcoin cash site..

I had .84 btc at the time of the split... in my jaxx wallet I hit claim bitcoin cash... I got 0.84BCH the next day, it split and I just sold it when bitcoin cash BCH was 1400 and I got 1176.00 worth of btc added to my .84btc

Last edited:
I thought if you claim bitcoin cash you are converting your bitcoin to bitcoin cash. I don't think you just get bitcoin cash for nothing
Btw bitcoin gold works the same... bittrex doesn't support it yet so I'm waiting on that money...it won't be much 100.00 or so... .84btg...

That' what probably ran btc to 7800 because segwit 2x fork would have done the same...but it got cancelled

No you get 1 bitcoin cash for every 1 btc..

Read my post from the bitcoin cash site..

I had .84 btc at the time of the split... in my jaxx wallet I hit claim bitcoin cash... I got 0.84BCH the next day, it split and I just sold it when bitcoin cash BCH was 1400 and I got 1176.00 worth of btc added to my .84btc
Shit I have to look into GreenAddress wallet then

I invested in two other coind. Eltcoin. I did neogold and was up 6x my money and then someone hacked the coin and now its done. For lost it all. But ELTCOIN is good and .004. So when it hits 1 dolaar Ill make 4 grand. But lost 100 dollars in neogold because of the hack. I am not getting bitcoin because its too much. There are many other options to make a lot of money either fast you can quaduple it in a day or go for the long holl.

New to crypto, but understand the basics. Pretty soon I'm going to invest $100 in 10-20 different currencies and over the next few years whatever starts to grow worth while I will drop a grand in here and there and see what happens. I got 5k sitting and doing nothing so that's all I'm going to play with for now. 10 years is a short amount of time to wait for possible millions lol.

I invested in two other coind. Eltcoin. I did neogold and was up 6x my money and then someone hacked the coin and now its done. For lost it all. But ELTCOIN is good and .004. So when it hits 1 dolaar Ill make 4 grand. But lost 100 dollars in neogold because of the hack. I am not getting bitcoin because its too much. There are many other options to make a lot of money either fast you can quaduple it in a day or go for the long holl.

I'm more slow and steady gains bitcoin is up 800% or more in a year....

Was the hack from your wallet or an exchange? Do u have to factor authentication set up? At least store in a software wallet.. paper wallet or hardware wallet is best

New to crypto, but understand the basics. Pretty soon I'm going to invest $100 in 10-20 different currencies and over the next few years whatever starts to grow worth while I will drop a grand in here and there and see what happens. I got 5k sitting and doing nothing so that's all I'm going to play with for now. 10 years is a short amount of time to wait for possible millions lol.
Most altcoins fail... look at a snapshot from a year ago and see how many of the coins are no longer there... 90% of the coins don't even have a working product. You can't go wrong with bitcoin... buy a dip... top 10 or 20 coins on coinmarketcap.com are the only ones to consider... imo

Lots of ways to make money... and lose it too...

Cryptonews on YouTube is good to watch

Most altcoins fail... look at a snapshot from a year ago and see how many of the coins are no longer there... 90% of the coins don't even have a working product. You can't go wrong with bitcoin... buy a dip... top 10 or 20 coins on coinmarketcap.com are the only ones to consider... imo

Lots of ways to make money... and lose it too...

Cryptonews on YouTube is good to watch

Interesting, thanks :)

There's an article where one guy says it'll go up to $60k and crash to $1k next year lol

Hang on to your hats boys it's going to be wild ride tomorrow
Seems to have bounced back pretty well... Only 1 buy order filled.. I NEEDED A REAL CORRECTION.. dang it.. I didn't buy enough of the dip..Unless this is a double top pattern forming and we are in for a real correction... I can't believe BTC didn't go lower..
Will we ever see a 12k Bitcoin again?