Bitcoin increase

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by jJjburton, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Just Fish

Just Fish Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

There will be a correction period just like every other time it went up quickly. But it just keeps going up after that.

Holistic likes this.
  2. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

sinewave3, Just Fish and Eman like this.
  3. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

Fuck man wish I would have put in $1000 back in 2010 when a bitcoin was worth 26 cents lol :(

Just Fish and RandallNowan like this.
  4. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I still have 2 BTC I bought back when it was under $300. I had somehow lost track of the wallet I put them in, and only ran across it a few months ago when I was messing with a decrepit laptop I was getting ready to toss. Anyway, I still have large (for me) bids on a BTC trading site for coins at $3250, and think the odds are pretty high I will see those bids filled in the next several months. Even with the recent pullback, BTC is way above where it should be as an investment.

rugerjitsu likes this.
  5. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Forgive my ignorance, but what does this mean? Bids, and trading at 3250 when the cost is 7k now?

Sk8man101 likes this.
  6. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Nope I was thinking the same thing.
    Where the fuck are you getting bitcoins for that price?

7. flenser

There are several platforms that allow exchanging different crypto currencies as well as most government currencies. I have a standing bid for BTC at $3250. I use US dollars because I can only deposit and withdraw in that currency. They used to allow BTC direct transfers, but not anymore.

Why I think it will go that low has more to do with US currency valuations than BTC.

8. flenser

Ha, I'm not.. yet.

9. rugerjitsu

rugerjitsu Member

I don’t know if they fully understand you have a bid to buy bitcoin at $3250...in other words, you won’t buy those BTC unless the price drops to $3250, no?

10. flenser

Right. If the asking price drops to 3250 or below, the trade happens automatically.

11. Holistic

Holistic Member

A sudden flash crash could fill your order... I have mine at 5800, 5200, 4800... I'm hoping for a double top then a correction coming this weekend... I finally got the free bitcoin cash from jaxx wallet... did you claim your bitcoin cash yet? With 2 bitcoin you will get 2 bitcoin cash ($1200 each)...

Watch for a dip or pull back this weekend, then We Are going to all time highs..

12. Just Fish

What leads you to believe that is a possibility?

13. flenser

Really? How do I claim them? I had no idea.

14. Just Fish

I think it will get to at least 8500 before another correction that will probably go down to just under 6000

Holistic likes this.
  15. Holistic

Holistic Member

Yeah when bitcoin forked... actually you get bitcoin gold too... (less valuable). I used the jaxx wallet because they supported the fork. How were your bitcoin stored? An exchange, hardware wallet, software wallet?

16. Just Fish

I thought if you claim bitcoin cash you are converting your bitcoin to bitcoin cash. I don't think you just get bitcoin cash for nothing

17. flenser

Very high debt levels, 2008 housing crash levels. A sudden unwinding due to a bank defaulting tends to make cash very valuable for a short time. Other institutions will sell "real" assets to cover their debt payments. I have bids on other stuff as well..

18. flenser

A software wallet.

19. Holistic

Holistic Member

Yeah I was being optimistic with the bitcoin cash situation from the weekend as far as sub 5k...one of those "I'm going to sleep and setting my buys kinda nights"... I picked some up at 5800 and wished I would have gotten more... yes, 6k is probably going to be the best I'll get it at... trying to double my position because bitcoin futures as you probably know are going to stimulate things for the bulls...

Just Fish likes this.
  20. Holistic

Holistic Member

So Google the software wallet that u are using and bitcoin cash... you should be able to read from there.. coinbase still hasn't given out the bitcoin cash yet... jaxx wallet just did...

Just Fish likes this.