BlackPharmWS Medi & Global Pharma (EU domestic)

Welcome to Meso!

First thing, you website is horrible slow so impossible to browser your products, can you post pricelist in thread maybe?
Second, usually new sources have some intro meso sale, since we already have some good sources, so if you want ppl to give you a try, you need to have some sale going, atleast as a start.
Heard decent stuff about medi pharma, never heard a shit about global pharma tho.

Thank you for your comment.
Yes I see website is very slow. I will check. Normally it is very fast.
Also I will post the pricelist in 30 minutes here ;)

One question , is your Ghrp 6 in a 2ml /5ml /10ml vial?

Since it’s 10mg it would be hard to Dose in a 2ml vial

Also I can’t place a order the button next to „returning customer“ doesn’t work , I clicked on it couple times but nothing happend and the other button is especially for customer who already have a account so both didn’t worked since it was my first time trying to order

put 2ml into the vial and draw 0,02ml?
if you use BD medical 0,3 u100 there is no issue drawing in 0,005ml steps

Yo mate, do you actually find Ghr 6 usefull? How so? I have never used it, so would like to know how it is, even compared to hgh?

Yo mate, do you actually find Ghr 6 usefull? How so? I have never used it, so would like to know how it is, even compared to hgh?
Ghrp 6 + Testosteron Cypionat = best combination for me

I never made so ridiculous progress with only thoos two compounds

Not even tren high dosage comes close to that

+ it’s 10x more healthy then stacking different compounds like masteron/primo/deca/tren/dhb or what ever compound you wanna use

But for me personally tho I don’t speak for anybody else

Its in a 2ml vial. You can doese4 it very easy.
You know:

2ml = 10mg
0.2ml = 1mg

You can now use a insulin syring with 1ml = 40 dashes
So every dash is now 0.125mg of GHRP6 ;)

Also I can’t place a order the button next to „returning customer“ doesn’t work , I clicked on it couple times but nothing happend and the other button is especially for customer who already have a account so both didn’t worked since it was my first time trying to order

Thank you for wanting to place an order with us. I have sent you instructions in the attachment. It's very easy ;)

checkout1.png
checkout2.png
checkout3.png
checkout4.png
checkout5.png
checkout6.png
checkout7.png

Attachments

• checkout7.png
    checkout7.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 47
But the issue was that the continue button didn’t worked (I only use my iPhone and not anything else) .

I will try again when I am on my pc

Ghrp 6 + Testosteron Cypionat = best combination for me

I never made so ridiculous progress with only thoos two compounds

Not even tren high dosage comes close to that

+ it’s 10x more healthy then stacking different compounds like masteron/primo/deca/tren/dhb or what ever compound you wanna use

But for me personally tho I don’t speak for anybody else
Thats certainly great for you if you get so much from those, seems like a very safe stack to run year round really.
I dont know any1 who done Ghrp 6, but I guess you maybe a hyperresponder, since not too many ppl talk about using that peptide. Usually every1 says hgh is the best and I honestly dont see much effects from hgh either.

Thats certainly great for you if you get so much from those, seems like a very safe stack to run year round really.
I dont know any1 who done Ghrp 6, but I guess you maybe a hyperresponder, since not too many ppl talk about using that peptide. Usually every1 says hgh is the best and I honestly dont see much effects from hgh either.
Yes i know, I think I am the only one who is praising Ghrp 6 like that but man it works so potent for me like I feel like I am on 2kg‘s carbs , my pumps are so insane outta this world and I can eat so much , 5k clean? Easy going

Hgh for me personally just makes me bloated , flat and the water retention I get from it is insane and this on

3ius only!!

I also get so lethargic that I look like a walking zombie

I used „the provider „ hgh and cat cafes puppytropin

It’s looks like hgh just ain’t for me tho

Also ghrp 6 + Test Cyp = more potent then 700mg tren ace /week (for me personally)

I only run 500mg Test Cyp a week
And 800mcg Ghrp 6 a day

But I will up the Ghrp to 1,2mg a day and drop the Test Cyp to 200mg per week at the beginning of 2023

I only run 500mg Test Cyp a week
And 800mcg Ghrp 6 a day

But I will up the Ghrp to 1,2mg a day and drop the Test Cyp to 200mg per week at the beginning of 2023
Have you tried MK677?
I think it's the same as ghrp but orally.
I get great results from MK like you said as am I on 2kg of carbs lol.
Have you found any benefits on ghrp over MK ?

Where in Europe do you ship from? Can I choose between the 3 warehouses? I'm asking because we are having some issues with customs in Denmark depending on where the shipment comes from.

Where in Europe do you ship from? Can I choose between the 3 warehouses? I'm asking because we are having some issues with customs in Denmark depending on where the shipment comes from.
We send from western europe. We give 100% delivery guatantee inside europe. We send always as something legal with fake box and fake invoice ;)

I am very happy to present you our new products:

Medi Pharma Arimimed 30x 1mg - 22€
Medi Pharma Exemesmed 30x 25mg - 25€
Medi Pharma Letromed 30x 2,5mg - 25€
Medi Pharma Provimed 30x 25mg - 23€
Medi Pharma Sleepmed 30x 25mg - 29€
Medi Pharma Tamoxmed 30x 20mg - 18€

Attachments

• ARIMImed.png
    ARIMImed.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 20
  • EXEMESmed.png