BlackPharmWS Medi & Global Pharma (EU domestic)

A lot of customers have asked me what is the active sustance in the

MEDI PHARMA SLEEP MED 25​

The active substance is Hydroxyzine HCL.Sleed Med250 is a very nice sleeping pill without addiction effect.

Wiki write about Hydroxyzine:

Hydroxyzine is used in the treatment of itchiness, anxiety, and nausea due to motion sickness.[7]

A systematic review concluded that hydroxyzine outperforms placebo in treating generalized anxiety disorder. Insufficient data were available to compare the drug with benzodiazepines and buspirone.[12]

Hydroxyzine can also be used for the treatment of allergic conditions, such as chronic urticaria, atopic or contact dermatoses, and histamine-mediated pruritus. These have also been confirmed in both recent and past studies to have no adverse effects on the liver, blood, nervous system, or urinary tract.[13]

Use of hydroxyzine for premedication as a sedative has no effects on tropane alkaloids, such as atropine, but may, following general anesthesia, potentiate meperidine and barbiturates, and use in pre-anesthetic adjunctive therapy should be modified depending upon the state of the individual.[13]

Hydroxyzine is used as a non-barbiturate tranquilizer[14][better source needed] and for the treatment of neurological disorders, such as psychoneurosis and other forms of anxiety or tension states.[14]

Source:
Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxyzine

Sono molto felice di presentarvi i nostri nuovi prodotti:

Medi Pharma Arimimed 30x 1mg - 22€
Medi Pharma Exemesmed 30x 25mg - 25€
Medi Pharma Letromed 30x 2,5mg - 25€
Medi Pharma Fornito 30x 25mg - 23€
Medi Pharma Sleepmed 30x 25mg - 29€
Medi Pharma Tamoxmed 30x 20mg - 18

Sono molto felice di presentarvi i nostri nuovi prodotti:

Medi Pharma Arimimed 30x 1mg - 22€
Medi Pharma Exemesmed 30x 25mg - 25€
Medi Pharma Letromed 30x 2,5mg - 25€
Medi Pharma Fornito 30x 25mg - 23€
Medi Pharma Sleepmed 30x 25mg - 29€
Medi Pharma Tamoxmed 30x 20mg - 18€
On the site I can not find These new products

It also says "Intermuscular only" and 3% BB, so yea.
Thanks Liska for your eagle eye.
This are painted pictures from graphic designer and he makes
spelling mistakes. On the printed boxes are these mistaces of course not (you see in the janoshik lab report what is really in).
Unfortunately, not everyone can create such highly professional products with a little cat printed on labels from amazon with home inkjet printer. ;)

On weekend a photographer comes and makes pictures from the finish products.

Unfortunately, not everyone can create such highly professional products with a little cat printed on labels from amazon with home inkjet printer. ;)
Everyone can by checking out my label tutorial on Skillshare! Skillshare is an online learning platform with thousands of creative courses and classes taught by experts to help you learn new skills.

I orderer last monday and am currently awaiting my order. Will report back here about my experience. I am currently awaiting my tracking info which will hopefully come soon

Customer support has been friendly and answered before an order has been placed. Took about 4 days till order arrived from EU to EU. I like ampoules but that might just be me, so each to his own. Currently using Shredbal 400. Do get a slight PIP, but, in respect to the concentration it's totally easy and very manageable. Never used GlobalPharma before, so, quite happy so far.

Has anyone already used it? experiences? The medipharma.su page does not work, do you know the reason?