Blood Clots

Hello, i am on 275 test 350 dhb 3 weeks, when is good time to go for bloods? Wanna see what it does to me, e2 etc.., i pin e2d, when should i do bloods? Thanks i pin at 4-6 pm

Hello, i am on 275 test 350 dhb 3 weeks, when is good time to go for bloods? Wanna see what it does to me, e2 etc.., i pin e2d, when should i do bloods? Thanks i pin at 4-6 pm
Did you figure tacking your random question onto the end of someone's else's post was a good idea?

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. In nearly every thread, this guy is offering completely anti-scientific bullshit advice to people who are willing to listen to him.

No, it doesn't. In fact, if you're the type to get fucked over by Covid (which by itself causes blood clots), then you are more likely to die from Covid or have very negative health impacts. You would've gotten it anyway with the virus, or died from it.

The vaccine protects against that.

Some of us actually went and read these journals and have actual medical degrees or courses under our belt. Cite some fucking evidence so those of us who actually believe in science can rip it apart, or show you your complete lack of reading comprehension.
In a logical world, we'd expect the vaccinated people to be the ones obsessing over all of this "evidence," considering it's their lives that are apparently over. That's not how things work on earth in 2023 though, is it? Anti-vaxxers salivate every time they hear "blood clots" and they can't seem find a medical journal big enough to hide their erections. This is the world we live in.

In a logical world, we'd expect the vaccinated people to be the ones obsessing over all of this "evidence," considering it's their lives that are apparently over. That's not how things work on earth in 2023 though, is it? Anti-vaxxers salivate every time they hear "blood clots" and they can't seem find a medical journal big enough to hide their erections. This is the world we live in.
I have the spiritual insight to see that MRNA technology is the first virus in known history and that all previous ones were hoaxes. Those of us with this ability are like .007% of the population. Why can't you figure it out, it's as clear as 2+2=4? A child can see it.

I have the spiritual insight to see that MRNA technology is the first virus in known history and that all previous ones were hoaxes. Those of us with this ability are like .007% of the population. Why can't you figure it out, it's as clear as 2+2=4? A child can see it.
In my experience, it's usually been the most child-like who are able to see these sort of things. I suppose we can agree on that.

I'm just looking forward to the day when everyone shuts the fuck up about it. The day when someone can just die in peace, without the loudest 1% of the internet jumping up and screaming "THE JAB DID IT!" The vaccine mandates ended almost 2 years ago and people are still reaching for validation about their decision to not take it. Everyone needs to cut the bullshit, own their decision, and stfu about it.

In my experience, it's usually been the most child-like who are able to see these sort of things. I suppose we can agree on that.

I'm just looking forward to the day when everyone shuts the fuck up about it. The day when someone can just die in peace, without the loudest 1% of the internet jumping up and screaming "THE JAB DID IT!" The vaccine mandates ended almost 2 years ago and people are still reaching for validation about their decision to not take it. Everyone needs to cut the bullshit, own their decision, and stfu about it.
They poisoned the whole population with MRNA and are continuing to do so, they better not shut up, that stuff is self-replicating once in you and contagious in more ways than one. The very frequency it causes your body to radiate off onto people near you is harmful to them.

They poisoned the whole population with MRNA and are continuing to do so, they better not shut up, that stuff is self-replicating once in you and contagious in more ways than one. The very frequency it causes your body to radiate off onto people near you is harmful to them.
See what I mean? There isn't even a conversation to be had here. You're talking about bodies radiating frequencies onto other people. There's literally nothing I can do with that besides blow my head clean off just to avoid this painful interaction. Instead, I'm going to go for a morning run. With any luck I'll drop dead from a heart attack.
Have a good day and be safe.

Wow man, the steroids are doing a number on your brain. Unchecked mental illness is rough.

I don't understand your point. What is it? The vaccinated people completely ignored all data and refused to listen. They continue to refuse to listen and they continue to refuse to read anything. Show me your journals. I have 10 gigabytes of studies on this topic, so tell me what I am missing. You are all talk and no substance.

Meanwhile, I've been studying SARS since around 2003. It was as guaranteed as the sun rising everyday, that a "vaccine" for a SARS virus would never work and only harm anyone who took it. Everything was wrong about a "vaccine" for SARS-CoV-2. It was as clear as day. Yet, no one wanted to read about it or hear about it. People who should know better. People who work in fields who should know better......they threw all fundamental knowledge out the window and went ahead and took the "vaccine".

Yes, the "vaccine" is very bad and yes it causes blood clots. Yes it was known it would cause blood clots before the vaccine was released. Yes, the vaccine causing clots has been documented, everywhere. None of this is new information. But for those people who are stricken by blood clots, they most often to not know what caused it and why it is happening and they are then being denied the truth and they are ignored by the medical establishment, and frankly, everyone else. When someone has blood clots, the best thing you can do is ask "Did you take the vaccine? How many? Which brands? When?". That's how you can deliver better treatments.

Hanno avvelenato tutta la popolazione con l'mRNA e continuano a farlo, è meglio che non stiano zitti, quella roba si autoreplica una volta dentro di te e contagia in più di un modo. La stessa frequenza che fa sì che il tuo corpo si irradi sulle persone vicino a te è dannosa per loro.
It's true.

The vaccinated people completely ignored all data and refused to listen. They continue to refuse to listen and they continue to refuse to read anything.
LOL That's rich. I don't have enough free time to unpack this one. You just keep doing you.

Guys the vaccines a hoax, I only got it because I want the 5g but those anti vaaxxers lied, got 4 shots and I'm still in LTE.

Sometimes there is stuff out of our control. I had a stroke a few months back. It was a blood clot stroke. I was sure it was the gear i even came on here high from anesthesia and made a post because i was afraid of dying. I had a tear in my artery and the tear is common from snapping your neck or strenuous activity. It was small and would heal on its own. But it caused a blockage which overall caused a blood clot. But doctor said bloods were good it just wasn’t my lucky day. So sometimes paper work is good but shit just haappens. It was honestly the scariest shit i went through. And im still dealing with how it fucked me up mentally. Im sure my little story doesn’t help much but, sometimes shit is just going to happen the way it’ll happen
That was really help to hear & yes I also had a doctor told me shit happens sometimes. Could of been the gear, leg trauma, viral infection or none of the above. Possible I have a genetic issue that makes me clot who knows!!!

Also I can relate to the mental stress these things cause, I am still dealing with panic attacks when working out or my heart rate gets high and out of breathe my mind thinks blood clot. We are in the same boat man, you will be ok.

Eliquis is some expensive stuff,$600 monthly without insurance.

Usualy a 1 year minimum. I'm getting close. Became anemic, started Trt again seeking improvement.

I dont think a bad injection would cause it.

I think it was just dumb luck. Bad luck.
I have full coverage so it does not cost me anything but I heard it was expensive.

That was really help to hear & yes I also had a doctor told me shit happens sometimes. Could of been the gear, leg trauma, viral infection or none of the above. Possible I have a genetic issue that makes me clot who knows!!!

Also I can relate to the mental stress these things cause, I am still dealing with panic attacks when working out or my heart rate gets high and out of breathe my mind thinks blood clot. We are in the same boat man, you will be ok.

I have full coverage so it does not cost me anything but I heard it was expensive.
Yeah man i was scared shitless and blamed the gear real quick. I was all fucked up because while i was in the hospital I didn’t take any ancillaries so my hormones were everywhere and i was high off of anesthesia. I came here all bitch like and posted about it. But yeah sometimes shit happens and it isn’t the gears fault.