Blood work results - 6 weeks in

msanchez

Hey guys, I've posted my blood work 6 weeks into a 600mg Test E, 400mg Mast E per week cycle. I have 6 weeks left.

I plan on running Nolva after the cycle. My pre-cycle Test Serum level was 446; now it's over 4000. The blood work was taken on the 39th day of the cycle, right before a pin. Is it logical to say that it would take 39 days, if I stopped, to drop back down to 446-ish levels? I plan on doing bloodwork 2-3 weeks after my last pin so that I could gauge exactly when to start PCT.

Also, slightly concerned with my LH/FSH level. Pre cycle, LH was 2.1, FSH 3.1. Now they are 0.1 and <0.2, respectively. Any cause for concern there?

Attachments

• 5-09-2014 Results CROP.jpg
    5-09-2014 Results CROP.jpg
    842.7 KB · Views: 39
Dude steroids shut down your natural production. Meaning your LH and FSH are gonna be zero .

If you didn't know that you shouldn't have been using steroids .

Go out do some research ,before I see another thread by you asking why your dick can't get hard

Dude steroids shut down your natural production. Meaning your LH and FSH are gonna be zero .

If you didn't know that you shouldn't have been using steroids .

Go out do some research ,before I see another thread by you asking why your dick can't get hard

I'm not new to this, just the first time they've been that low. As I state in almost all my threads, better safe than sorry. I always prefer to get as much anecdotal evidence as possible re: AAS use.

Hey guys, I've posted my blood work 6 weeks into a 600mg Test E, 400mg Mast E per week cycle. I have 6 weeks left.

I plan on running Nolva after the cycle. My pre-cycle Test Serum level was 446; now it's over 4000. The blood work was taken on the 39th day of the cycle, right before a pin. Is it logical to say that it would take 39 days, if I stopped, to drop back down to 446-ish levels? I plan on doing bloodwork 2-3 weeks after my last pin so that I could gauge exactly when to start PCT.

Also, slightly concerned with my LH/FSH level. Pre cycle, LH was 2.1, FSH 3.1. Now they are 0.1 and <0.2, respectively. Any cause for concern there?

You just have to love the TT!!! This points out the import of using the greater value for half-life for PCT. The TT level was most likely ~double 48-72 hours after the pin.

The 39 days might be okay if the cycle was TE alone, but there must be consideration for all AAS.

Why are not using or planning hCG?

You just have to love the TT!!! This points out the import of using the greater value for half-life for PCT. The TT level was most likely ~double 48-72 hours after the pin.

The 39 days might be okay if the cycle was TE alone, but there must be consideration for all AAS.

Why are not using or planning hCG?

I was planning on running hCG at 250iu 3x/week for 8weeks, starting next week, and ending before PCT. I initially planned on starting earlier, but I didn't store properly and need to get more. Do you think a blast at higher dose would be better?

Edit: Also, Scally, considering how low my estradiol is, would you advise laying off the Adex for a bit to let it come back up? I think it's too low and is affecting me accordingly.

You E2 is to low. Cut back your AI, you need some estrogen in any cycle... Plus I thought you were going to run Hcg from jump..{Maybe you listen to that other forum too much bro}.............AnalogMan

Last edited:
Mast works as an anti estrogen (not as strong as traditional AIs though) so depending on how high your Arimidex dosage is, Mast plus the Arimidex might be overkill. You might be able to get by with Mast alone or just adding a fairly small amount of Arimidex.

You E2 is to low. Cut back your AI, you need some estrogen in any cycle... Plus I thought you were going to run Hcg from jump..{Maybe you listen to that other forum too much bro}.............AnalogMan

No brother, I did and had it mixed - problem was, I had an issue with my refrigeration and so now I need to order more -_-.

I hadn't taken any AI since last Friday, so I took .5mg last night, but going to lay off for about a week or two.

Mast works as an anti estrogen (not as strong as traditional AIs though) so depending on how high your Arimidex dosage is, Mast plus the Arimidex might be overkill. You might be able to get by with Mast alone or just adding a fairly small amount of Arimidex.

Definitely going to lay off the Adex for a while. Problem is, my MJR Adex only comes in .5mg caps, not tabs, so hard to really accurately split it. Other Adex sources also come in .5 caps, 1mg caps or tabs, or even 2mg caps or tabs. I could try cutting 1mg tabs into quarters, but that's pushing things.

I'm just glad your doing your blood timing.. Your doing good Bro.. How is your cycle going??? And you know I still got your back.. You can safe mail me any time... Google PMCID : PMC 14728841 -Diagnosis of Hypogonadism.. ........AnalogMan

Definitely going to lay off the Adex for a while. Problem is, my MJR Adex only comes in .5mg caps, not tabs, so hard to really accurately split it. Other Adex sources also come in .5 caps, 1mg caps or tabs, or even 2mg caps or tabs. I could try cutting 1mg tabs into quarters, but that's pushing things.

If you're having issues splitting the caps, you could try RUI. Their Adex is liquid.

I'm just glad your doing your blood timing.. Your doing good Bro.. How is your cycle going??? And you know I still got your back.. You can safe mail me any time... Google PMCID : PMC 14728841 -Diagnosis of Hypogonadism.. ........AnalogMan

Thank you man, will hit you up on email.

I have access to liquids, but I worry about the liquid being accurately dosed throughout.

Yeah, that's something to ponder but just because it comes in a capsule or tab, that doesn't mean it's accurately dosed either.

As far as liquid being accurately dosed throughout, injectable gear is liquid and keeps the same dosing throughout. Cough medicine.....etc keeps the same dosing throughout. Same concept.

Last edited:
Back