Blood work..

darkseid

Do you guys just go to any old family doc to get blood work done? What do they say when your test levels come back through the roof? I want blood work done in my mid cycle but I'm concerned about having a doc see the test results and having questions about it..

Check the testing forum. Tons of info to get your started. Report back if you have questions.

Thanks for the question OP and the link Brutus. Ive been wondering about this as well. Definitely more convenient and affordable than I thought.

Edit: why is the male hormone panel almost three times more expensive than the female one? Supply and demand? Also, since the female panel measures test levels and estro levels also, could a male just submit a "female" panel to save money?

Last edited:
Thanks for the question OP and the link Brutus. Ive been wondering about this as well. Definitely more convenient and affordable than I thought.

Edit: why is the male hormone panel almost three times more expensive than the female one? Supply and demand? Also, since the female panel measures test levels and estro levels also, could a male just submit a "female" panel to save money?

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/the-basics-of-ordering-bloodwork.134360881/

Back