Bone conduction headphones, anyone use them?

Demondosage

10+ Year Member
Anyone use these for their gym tunes? Do you like them? I’m attracted to the idea of listening to music and not having something in my ears, I won’t rock ear buds and even the old school foam covered headphones piss me off once I get hot and start sweating

Anyone use these for their gym tunes? Do you like them? I’m attracted to the idea of listening to music and not having something in my ears, I won’t rock ear buds and even the old school foam covered headphones piss me off once I get hot and start sweating

Why dont you jist be one of those jackasses who brings a portable speaker to the gym and forces everyone else to listen to your shitty music becayse you dont want to wear headphones??

“headphones hurt your gainz bruh”

Why dont you jist be one of those jackasses who brings a portable speaker to the gym and forces everyone else to listen to your shitty music becayse you dont want to wear headphones??

Don't hate these guys with their speakers? Just annoying.

\
I like my wireless ear buds.

I have 2 anker sets of ear buds. if I go to the gym with no ear buds, I will turn around and go pick it up. helps me zone out and focus on my day at the gym.

I didn’t realize they project sound similar to a regular speaker, if that’s the case then I wouldn’t wear them because that shit annoys the everloving fuck out of me! Or cell phone conversations on speaker phone piss me off too.

But shitty music Sir? Absolutely nothing shitty abt metal!

\

I have 2 anker sets of ear buds. if I go to the gym with no ear buds, I will turn around and go pick it up. helps me zone out and focus on my day at the gym.
Can’t use them, God didn’t bless me with normal ear canals that hold them in, haha

I use the Aftershokz Aeropex for my walks/runs and bike rides. Works well, although traffic noise will drown it out even at max volume. Most of my walks/rides are in the early morning and not on busy streets so not much an issue.

I've heard the new generation get louder so maybe not as much an issue, but if there's a lot of noise I'd use something else. Otherwise I love them.

I use the Aftershokz Aeropex for my walks/runs and bike rides. Works well, although traffic noise will drown it out even at max volume. Most of my walks/rides are in the early morning and not on busy streets so not much an issue.

I've heard the new generation get louder so maybe not as much an issue, but if there's a lot of noise I'd use something else. Otherwise I love them.
A guy at my gym had some aftershox on today and I asked him abt them and he let me try them out for a few seconds, honestly I was impressed. His are the 2nd gen ones because he said the 1st gen ones had issues with the charging port location and getting fouled up with sweat. I thought they sounded really good myself, in a noisy warehouse or something maybe not so great but for the gym I could wear them. I’m going to wait till a Black Friday sale or something

A guy at my gym had some aftershox on today and I asked him abt them and he let me try them out for a few seconds, honestly I was impressed. His are the 2nd gen ones because he said the 1st gen ones had issues with the charging port location and getting fouled up with sweat. I thought they sounded really good myself, in a noisy warehouse or something maybe not so great but for the gym I could wear them. I’m going to wait till a Black Friday sale or something
Yeah they are way better than I expected. I use them 80% of the time

\

I had bose headphones and was very happy with them, but they broke. I went on about advertising and bought a sony, I’m not satisfied with the sound or convenience.

I didn’t realize they project sound similar to a regular speaker, if that’s the case then I wouldn’t wear them because that shit annoys the everloving fuck out of me! Or cell phone conversations on speaker phone piss me off too.

But shitty music Sir? Absolutely nothing shitty abt metal!
I probably also noticed when they talk on the speakerphone - it really annoys me. Looks like it's old :)

I was going to buy them i was undecided between Shokz OpenSwim and Sony NW-WS413, but then I preferred the Sony NW-WS413 and I don't regret it.
PS: The only thing is that to improve the sound quality a bit on the sony I convert the bitrating of the mp3s from 128 to 256.

Fortunately I found some Shokz open ear pros marked down from 179- to 125- online from some bicycle store. They just came in a couple days ago and I love them! Such a cool concept and I no longer have anything covering my ears or jammed in them!!

I use the Sony Wh1000xm3 and they are fantastic. They have good sound quality and fit nicely on my large head. They should be cheaper now the xm4 is out. The xm4 has less of a boosted bass response so I prefer the xm3 anyway.

I use the Sony Wh1000xm3 and they are fantastic. They have good sound quality and fit nicely on my large head. They should be cheaper now the xm4 is out. The xm4 has less of a boosted bass response so I prefer the xm3 anyway.
Here I have mx4 and I didn’t like the sound, not how they sit in my ears.

Fortunately I found some Shokz open ear pros marked down from 179- to 125- online from some bicycle store. They just came in a couple days ago and I love them! Such a cool concept and I no longer have anything covering my ears or jammed in them!!
I'm thinking of ordering them as well.

very interesting stuff. maybe if I had some, I would use it with my wife. she keeps bitching at me that I cant hear her when we lift together. I like to zone out in the gym with my ear buds