Bought the wife some Var. need some advice.

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids - Open to Everyone' started by Stinkfinger1112, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Title says it all. The wife is ok with me using AAS and has decided to join me on my adventure. Our question is: is 5 mg a day enough once a day or 10 mg a day split up. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated ladies...and gentlemen.

The ole man likes this.
  2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Anywhere from
    5-20 mg though she should start at 5. She can do 10 at a time as PWO since it has such a short half life. If she goes as high as 15 or 20 then she can space it out. I believe the half life is 9 hours.

3. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Google “Denise Masino nude” and you’ll settle for the absolute lowest dose my friend!

88GENERAL88, Kim, Logan44551 and 4 others like this.
  4. I can’t unsee that shit bro. I’m ruined. Lol

5. BigBaldBeardGuy

She just smacked you across the face with her “Harm reduction”.

5 to 10 mg won’t do that but just remember that so no one takes it too far!

6. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

I would never give my girl var. I don’t like the look it creates. Get her a gym pass and a solid diet. Woman don’t need much muscle.

7. DocGreen

DocGreen Member

My wife uses 10mg as a pwo. Sides are very minimal. And she’s definitely not in the same league as Denise’s “lil man downstairs”.

8. How long does she run it for? I was thinking of having her go 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off and repeat as needed.

DocGreen likes this.
  9. master.on

master.on Member

[​IMG]

10. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

You again... :mad:

11. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

6 weeks of ramping up is good. 2 weeks at 5, 2 weeks at 10 and 2 weeks at 15.

12. Yeah that seems solid tbag thanks bro. I was thinking 4 weeks of would be too much. 2 weeks would be much better.

T-Bagger likes this.
  13. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

That way she can also build up to the 15. If it’s too much, back down to 10.

NorthMich and The ole man like this.
  14. BigBaldBeardGuy

“Too much” is when you rub her clit and she ejaculates? Or how can you tell it’s too much?

15. DocGreen

DocGreen Member

She tried to use it 5mg split doses. AM/PM. But it just didn’t work for her. So she tried it like a pre-workout. And I don’t know how but it worked great for her. Now she does 10mg about 20-40 mins prior to working out. Strength gains with way less sides. It works for her that way. She uses it like 10 weeks and 2-3 weeks off. Then she just kept going with no breaks. But I told her to atleast take a break. So it’s been 3 weeks since she last used it.

Kim, The ole man and T-Bagger like this.
  16. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

When she starts noticing a deepening of the voice, facial hair starts growing and the clit gets huge. All of those are signs to back the eff off.

17. Not really into the lady BB type, but I still got a boner looking at her pics..

Pharmaman93 and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  18. johntt44

johntt44 Member

When it gets a vein running down the middle!

T-Bagger likes this.
  19. johntt44

johntt44 Member

That's not from too much var. That's from being Italian. Ahh... Gina Testaverde.

20. Ophydian

Ophydian Member

Best advice is to make sure it’s legit.

Lb187 and DocGreen like this.