BPC 157 and TB 500 dosing

Well if it is a chronic injury then the treatment is to stop injuring the it.
I think the peptides definitly help in an way.
But no one should think , that he can take this peptides and can do the same stuff in the gym again and again .

As buck said , you need to stop the exercise that cause your chronic injury .

Its everything together for perfect healing :
*)Stop painful exercises .
*)Take the peptides.
*)Start with a physicle therapiest when needed
*)no calorie defecit
Yes i agree, as i was curious about tendonitits, but i dont have anymore anyway.

what the correct dosage for BPC 157 in 10mg vial and TB-500 in 5mg vial?
Also how much BAC water would I need to put in each vial?
Have to do the math.

Usually 250-500 mcg a day for BPC,
500-3,000 mg i heard for TB a week

They Have this great thing called peptide calcuator it will tell everything you need to know on mixing dosage! These peptides def help but i would run dosage on higher side if injury is pretty bad. Lower dosage didnt seem to do much for my injury neck issue and tedinitis in elbow.

They Have this great thing called peptide calcuator it will tell everything you need to know on mixing dosage! These peptides def help but i would run dosage on higher side if injury is pretty bad. Lower dosage didnt seem to do much for my injury neck issue and tedinitis in elbow.
I’ve had issues with “tennis elbow” for several years now, 8 cortisone injections and a surgery to remove scar tissue. I have 40 days worth of BPC (if ran at 500 per day) to see how things go and then considering adding TB500.

Did it help with the tendinitis in your elbow, and if so what dosages did you ultimately have to use to see a difference?

Have to do the math.

Usually 250-500 mcg a day for BPC,
500-3,000 mg i heard for TB a week
Is this a typo?

500 mcg for BPC is correct
But
2-5 mg per week is recommended for TB
You have 500-3000mg…even if you meant mcg that’s not correct either.
Not many people recommend 500mcg for TB other than maybe companies that sell a blend.
I suggest doing a little more research on that dosage
I have used TB at 5mg per week along with BPC at 500mcg per day with excellent results a few times and I came to those dosages initially doing a lot of research.

Is this a typo?

But
Not many people recommend 500mcg for TB other than maybe companies that sell a blend.
I have used TB at 5mg per week along with BPC at 500mcg per day with excellent results a few times and I came to those dosages initially doing a lot of research.
3.5 mg a week i meant, 3500 mcg of TB. But not running TB now. Was pinning ED TB 500 mcg when i did for the 3 weeks. But dropped it due to reasons. I ran it ed with bpc to just mix in syringe anyway.

Was maybe going to add to the bpc with tb in same vial but someone said you shouldnt mix them possibly, they might condense.

But not running TB at the moment.

Just 500 mcg of BPC a day now.

And yes i meant mcg

3.5 mg a week i meant, 3500 mcg of TB. But not running TB now. Was pinning ED 500 mcg when i did for the 3 weeks. But dropped it due to reasons. Was maybe going to add to the bpc but someone said you shouldnt mix them possibly,

But not running TB at the moment.

Just 500 mcg of BPC a day now.

And yes i meant mcg
Ah I understand now
Saw 500-3,000 mg and was like wow! LoL

Is this a typo?

But
Can you mix these 2 peptides in same vial?