• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

BPC-157 dosing protocol

Just ordered bpc 157 for a level 2 strain/tear on my right tricep. I am in a maintenance phase right now only 2ius of hgh and 30mgs of mk677. Dosing for bpc 157 is going to be 250mcg daily for 20 days.

And the outcome is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No different w or wo BPC 157.

And the number of non-evidence based supplements many use as a means of “expediting” that which only rest and rehab has been shown to achieve never ceases to amaze me.

Can someone dumb this down for me...
Aproximately how many IU is 200mcg?
Is there a dose protocal with iu's instead of mcg/mg/ml this is starting to confuse the hell out of me.

Last edited:
Going to try BPC to help repair a shoulder injury.

Really hope it works for me and that I'm not a "non responder" as I see more positive feedback than negative.

Fingers crossed.

Can someone dumb this down for me...
Aproximately how many IU is 200mcg?
Is there a dose protocal with iu's instead of mcg/mg/ml this is starting to confuse the hell out of me.

Try Googling BPC 157 dosage and you’ll discover the amount used
in EXPERIMENTAL research varies
considerably.

And since BPC is absent a therapeutic indication an effective dosage extrapolation is anyone’s guess.

My advice try IBUPROFEN since BPC “anti inflammatory effects” were equivalent at best.

I remember a post from Datbtrue where he talked about injecting testosterone suspension into synovial capsule , on a knee issue

I remember a post from Datbtrue where he talked about injecting testosterone suspension into synovial capsule , on a knee issue

Fortunately only a minority on Meso are willing to risk a knee for a Frankenstein experiment

NUTS!

I once had a patient who injected 10W30 into both his knees “for lubrication”.

But as a schizophrenic he had an excuse for acting crazy!

Last edited:
Fortunately only a minority on Meso are willing to risk a knee for a Frankenstein experiment

NUTS!

I once had a patient who injected 10W30 into both his knees “for lubrication”.

But as a schizophrenic he had an excuse for acting crazy!
Are you serious? Lol

Are you serious? Lol

Like I said he was schizophrenic and yes I’m serious.

His knee infections were horrific,
and in spite of multiple washouts, he eventually required bilateral knee fusions (the femur is fused to the tibia).

Since the knee joint has a limited blood supply, capsular injections should ONLY be performed by trained personale under aseptic conditions.

And because the limited blood supply of any articulating joint greatly reduces WBC margination and antibiotic penetration the use of a STERILE Pharma product is MANDATORY!

Jim

Like I said he was schizophrenic and yes I’m serious.

His knee infections were horrific,
and in spite of multiple washouts, he eventually required bilateral knee fusions (the femur is fused to the tibia).

Since the knee joint has a limited blood supply, capsular injections should ONLY be performed by trained personale under aseptic conditions.

And because the limited blood supply of any articulating joint greatly reduces WBC margination and antibiotic penetration the use of a STERILE Pharma product is MANDATORY!

Jim
Daaaaaaaamn that's insane!

As a drunken party trick I once let someone shoot me in the leg with a blow dart like an idiot. It when right into my knee several inches deep. So lucky I didn't catch an infection!

Oh, to be young again [emoji12]

If you don't mind me asking, what do you practice? I understand if that's too private but I'm curious as your full of all kinds of great info