bpc-157 dosing

Daunson

Have been doing a good bit of research on bpc lately as I have a nagging shoulder injury that's not allowing me to train how I want to. I've seen that you can either inject it subq or IM but there is also nasal sprays and oral options as well. Are injections the way to go? Does anyone have experience with nasal sprays or oral administration? It seems that most people recommend injecting.

If you have a injury I'd start at 500mcg/day injection. I've used it several times with good results but only subq injections.

Have been doing a good bit of research on bpc lately as I have a nagging shoulder injury that's not allowing me to train how I want to. I've seen that you can either inject it subq or IM but there is also nasal sprays and oral options as well. Are injections the way to go? Does anyone have experience with nasal sprays or oral administration? It seems that most people recommend injecting.
If you have a injury I'd start at 500mcg/day injection. I've used it several times with good results but only subq injections.

I did BPC-157 0.5 mg/d + TB-500 2.5 mg MWF to help heal a pec tear. I think it helped.

Now I keep some on hand so I can rapidly employ in case of minor injuries. I also think it works better that way, although some anecdotes here on MESO say they felt resolution of older injuries.

I did BPC-157 0.5 mg/d + TB-500 2.5 mg MWF to help heal a pec tear. I think it helped.

Now I keep some on hand so I can rapidly employ in case of minor injuries. I also think it works better that way, although some anecdotes here on MESO say they felt resolution of older injuries.
It really helps me. My wife is pretty anti anything I do regarding ped's but even she uses it because she saw what it did for me.
It's great stacked with TB500 as well. I'm currently running 500 mcg of just BPC for knee pain. It doesn't seem to heal this injury but it keeps the pain at bay.

any issues with shelf life issues?

ive heard BPC does have a particularly long shelf life.
no idea if that only means after its reconstituted though

any issues with shelf life issues?

ive heard BPC does have a particularly long shelf life.
no idea if that only means after its reconstituted though

No idea. At the doses above (and that length of time being reconstituted), I have no reason to suspect degradation. Maybe a couple weeks.

0.5mg, usually split into morning and night (i.e. 250mcg twice daily), is the protocol I've usually seen recommended, though once a day is also fine. Anecdotally I perceieved improved recovery/healing with a twice a day dose vs once, and faster results up to a 1mg daily dose.
Did you guys spot inject or it doesn’t matter?
I spot inject when I can, depending on injury site. Supposedly it shouldn't matter at least according to the limited current research into BPC, and also just the general principles of Peptides in general, but many report a difference (myself included).

I've used it to treat my hips and foot, and whilst inflammation and pain still benefits from injecting wherever, I can definitely notice a difference if I inject near the site itself. That said, injecting into my feet was a bugger, so I only did that like one in 3 jabs.

I did this for a while too. It wasn't bad because it was pec.

Then I saw this mouse study suggesting you can inject wherever. I started subq stomach and think it still helped.
Yeah, I reckon the difference if any is probably placebo or negligible.

Though my wild bro-science theory is that spot injections kinda act a bit like dry-needling/acupuncture to the spot - hence why people say local is better. I.e. local benefits not from the BPC, but the potential fascia release of stabbing a needle into it

Most people I know take 500mcg per week and have had good results. There's a synergy with TB500, where common doses include 1mg per day for 21 days, followed by 2.5mg every 3.5 days for an additional 2-3 months.

0.5mg, usually split into morning and night (i.e. 250mcg twice daily), is the protocol I've usually seen recommended, though once a day is also fine. Anecdotally I perceieved improved recovery/healing with a twice a day dose vs once, and faster results up to a 1mg daily dose.

I spot inject when I can, depending on injury site. Supposedly it shouldn't matter at least according to the limited current research into BPC, and also just the general principles of Peptides in general, but many report a difference (myself included).

I've used it to treat my hips and foot, and whilst inflammation and pain still benefits from injecting wherever, I can definitely notice a difference if I inject near the site itself. That said, injecting into my feet was a bugger, so I only did that like one in 3 jabs.

I also utilize the 250 mcg twice daily protocol that is injected as close to the injury site as possible which works well for me.

I usually inject in the morning and again in the afternoon. I try to avoid BPC-157 before bed because it negatively impacts my sleep (insomnia and sleep architecture changes) due to its involvement in the serotonergic and dopaminergic systems. Sometimes I have to take a day off from BPC-157 every few days to mitigate this.

I'll typically use BPC-157 for 2-4 weeks before going off for a week or two and restarting if needed.

I used 10 mg per wk of tb500 and 5mg per week of bpc-157 x 10 wks for a tricep tendon. I wanted to hit it at an effective enough dosage for max benefit and then gtf off it. I got what I got from it, it helped but I’m still not 100% and probably never will be

If you have an injury I'd start at 500mcg/day injection. I've used it several times with good results but only subq injections.
I’m confused about how much BAC water you need to mix in with the BOC 157. I just ordered a 10mg bottle of the BPC 157. Can you explain how much of the BAC water to mix into that 10mg bottle? Thank you.