BPC 157 poll

Have you experienced depression or anxiety from BPC?

• Yes

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • No

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
1000mcg per day intramuscularly, gummy feeling in my arm I had epicondylitis and epitrochleitis has almost completely disappeared with administration of TB500 1000mcg and BPC157 600mcg per day for about two months, there is still something left but I will shortly do a booster replacing the TB500 with Thymosin Beta 4 .
TB500 is a fragment of Thymosin Beta 4.

this is a good point and something I'll consider

Thank you, looking foward to hearing more,

What is the most BPC youve done?
What doses of TB-500 have you tried?

do you have any gut feelings or personal hypothesises about BPC?
Half life is really unknown, its just guessing.
Most I’ve taken that i was certain of is 20mg or 4 5mg vials in one day. But now I make my own and put what should be 20mg per vial but could be up to 40mg due to inaccuracy of measuring spoons and honestly it does not matter the dosage for me at least. I just take as much as I feel necessary. So, it’s a possibility that I’ve taken up to 40mg in one day. TB 500 I took one vial per day either 5 or 10mg(can’t remember) for two weeks and felt no difference so decided to just go with BPC since in my case at least I can feel it almost immediately. I think BPC should not be a banned substance for athletes(since 2022) and should be something more common and available to the masses for what I believe has pain relieving, anti-inflammatory, and healing properties. Dosage like anything is user dependent. Like HGH I can only take around 2 ius per day anymore and I’m dying. But others can take 10+ius no problem.
The one negative for BPC is i have undoubtedly developed a dependence. Hope this helps some.

Half life is really unknown, its just guessing.
Most I’ve taken that i was certain of is 20mg or 4 5mg vials in one day. But now I make my own and put what should be 20mg per vial but could be up to 40mg due to inaccuracy of measuring spoons and honestly it does not matter the dosage for me at least. I just take as much as I feel necessary. So, it’s a possibility that I’ve taken up to 40mg in one day. TB 500 I took one vial per day either 5 or 10mg(can’t remember) for two weeks and felt no difference so decided to just go with BPC since in my case at least I can feel it almost immediately. I think BPC should not be a banned substance for athletes(since 2022) and should be something more common and available to the masses for what I believe has pain relieving, anti-inflammatory, and healing properties. Dosage like anything is user dependent. Like HGH I can only take around 2 ius per day anymore and I’m dying. But others can take 10+ius no problem.
The one negative for BPC is i have undoubtedly developed a dependence. Hope this helps some.
hell yeah dude thank you

hell yeah dude thank you
Last 2 cents lol forgot to mention that I only do IM pins no subq
And I don’t believe Bpc is as systemic as it’s said to be. At least for me spot specific pins are effective and I’ve tried very large single pins in hopes of it working systematically but got zero relief except for the injection site.

Last 2 cents lol forgot to mention that I only do IM pins no subq
And I don’t believe Bpc is as systemic as it’s said to be. At least for me spot specific pins are effective and I’ve tried very large single pins in hopes of it working systematically but got zero relief except for the injection site.
i tried spot inspection in elbow both inside and outside elbow and honestly i didn't notice much of a difference between them, so it's probably user preference ime, no hard facts to support except for feelz