BPC 157 poll

Have you experienced depression or anxiety from BPC?

• Yes

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • No

Votes: 51 71.8%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters
One has to wonder, how come you keep flooding the thread with bullshit?
Now I would like to know what the recommended dose is and who established it and based on what scientific studies. Here every person who replied to this thread and told you the dosages used and pointed out that once healed it would be good not to strain with high loads but change training method e.g. right load to high reps!!!

And you start saying eh but you know these high doses with little you should be able to get by .... you use horse doses....
PS: based on what studies ?
Who said so?
Doctor who?
There are whole pages on the web talking about it and I have attached a pdf of studies that have been done and you haven't even cracked it.
If you think that with a few hundred dollars you can be cured, I'm sorry to disappoint you, I spent 600 euros on BPC157 /TB 500
bacteriostatic water and syringes, and I recovered.
Now stop bullshitting according to your twisted mind.
Besides the fact that everyone buys but no one has had the TB500 or BP157 tested by third-party labs to see if they match Janoshik's tests.
PS: I am not questioning Janoshik.
Once you are cured, you must make sure that you never use these peptides again, instead many of you continue to charge and smash because you know there is a solution, but this behaviour is wrong and detrimental.

Last edited:
One has to wonder, how come you keep flooding the thread with bullshit?
Now I would like to know what the recommended dose is and who established it and based on what scientific studies. Here every person who replied to this thread and told you the dosages used and pointed out that once healed it would be good not to strain with high loads but change training method e.g. right load to high reps!!!

And you start saying eh but you know these high doses with little you should be able to get by .... you use horse doses....
PS: based on what studies ?
Who said so?
Doctor who?
There are whole pages on the web talking about it and I have attached a pdf of studies that have been done and you haven't even cracked it.
If you think that with a few hundred dollars you can be cured, I'm sorry to disappoint you, I spent 600 euros on BPC157 /TB 500
bacteriostatic water and syringes, and I recovered.
Now stop bullshitting according to your twisted mind.
Besides the fact that everyone buys but no one has had the TB500 or BP157 tested by third-party labs to see if they match Janoshik's tests.
PS: I am not questioning Janoshik.
Once you are cured, you must make sure that you never use these peptides again, instead many of you continue to charge and smash because you know there is a solution, but this behaviour is wrong and detrimental.
Huh?

Hi the dosage and duration always depends on the extent of the damage, apart from that I used the combo TB500 1000mcg and BPC157 600mcg a day for 5 weeks for epicondylitis and epitrochleitis on both arms, if the damage is greater after 5 weeks stop for 5 weeks and do a booster, once cured you have to change your training method because as I said before these compounds should not be used incorrectly and the message should not be passed (well now I am cured I can train hard because there is a cure if I get injured.) )
Use the TB500 or TB4 combination, which is even better +BPC157, to heal!
I remind you that TB500 is a fragment of thymosin beta4

Last edited:
ill elaborate since you think im being flippant, and I dont want to appear to be a hypocrite.

if you need to take it, then take it, if it gives you anxiety, stop taking it.

Don't let studies or other peoples opinions scare you off you from healing some ailment you have.

I'm about to begin taking tb-500 and bpc-157 for an extended period of time because I have numerous nagging injuries and I dont take HGH for personal reasons.

I dont like to see these threads because I hope my protocol works, and I don't want to be placebo'ed into thinking I have depression or anxiety or some mental problem because someone keeps asking the same question repeatedly instead of trying it for themselves.

It looks like youre worried about the same thing so youre hoping all the "No"s outweigh the "yes". To the people who answered "yes", you asked if their depression and anxiety returned back to baseline afterwards, you shouldnt rely so much on random strangers on the internet opinions, especially lately with all the nonsense ive seen on this forum.

my advice , stop worrying about it and just try it, its so subjective you will never get the answer you are looking for.

if i listened to what everyone said, I would be pinning prop 4x per day with no a.i

The half life is very short, as someone else said, if youre really worried about it take it before bed. it probably works better that way anyway than once in the morning, but I personally plan to take multiple doses per day for more effectiveness.

I'll let you know how it works for me if you havent tried it by then
Thank you. This is a PED forum. As long as the substance is not dangerous then you have to try and see how it works for your biochemistry, medical situation, and goals. If you're prone to depression, maybe don't use this or do you figure out if it's a problem.

good stuff right here.
Clinic charging 300$ for 10mg of BPC l o l
Supposedly a one month supply or 333mcg per day
just enough to not break the bank and keep em coming back for more.
Doctor has no mention of credentials on site
No mention of where product is made or testing
Further look grad from Ross university
Aka reject school
Look at this guy.

Attachments

• IMG_3742.jpeg
    IMG_3742.jpeg
    893.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3743.jpeg
    IMG_3743.jpeg
    843.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3745.jpeg
    IMG_3745.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 3
good stuff right here.
Clinic charging 300$ for 10mg of BPC l o l
Supposedly a one month supply or 333mcg per day
just enough to not break the bank and keep em coming back for more.
Doctor has no mention of credentials on site
No mention of where product is made or testing
Further look grad from Ross university
Aka reject school
Look at this guy.
there is something so "off" about this picture
-why is he in a state of undress and holding a phallic object?

1723709923166.png