IMG_8526.jpegIMG_8527.jpegIMG_8528.jpeg
So as promised I am going to send this batch of Primo out today for blind testing without leaving any doubt about the brand so only the ampoule is leaving. Now let's wait!

Unfortunately I ordered quite a bit and then it was out of stock. Seller initially sent what was in stock and we agreed to wait until other products restocked. However unfortunate events happened and it took longer than expected so I was able to swap products, even to more expensive ones. Thumbs up for good service, now the remaining from my order is on the way, first package was delivered with no issues. I have many orders with @Bp-Sp and stuff is legit and awesome quality !

Unfortunately I ordered quite a bit and then it was out of stock. Seller initially sent what was in stock and we agreed to wait until other products restocked. However unfortunate events happened and it took longer than expected so I was able to swap products, even to more expensive ones. Thumbs up for good service, now the remaining from my order is on the way, first package was delivered with no issues. I have many orders with @Bp-Sp and stuff is legit and awesome quality !
Thank you my friend.