according to your testings balkan stuff from ashop & bodyroids are legit. do you have enandrol amps from them? i would like to conpare ashop/bodyroids enandrol amps with the ones from the seller here, because your enandrol amp looks different from mine.

according to your testings balkan stuff from ashop & bodyroids are legit. do you have enandrol amps from them? i would like to conpare ashop/bodyroids enandrol amps with the ones from the seller here, because your enandrol amp looks different from mine.
I tested Enandrol from Bodyroids some months ago and also from granabolics results are the same on both 228 mg/dl

I tested Enandrol from Bodyroids some months ago and also from granabolics results are the same on both 228 mg/dl
the tops of my enandrol amps look very different than yours or any other amps i've seen on various sites.

i'll upload a picture and will show you what i mean.

i want to add - the seller has sent me 4x SP Labs primobol for FREE because of the codeless balkan primos and the balkan primos came out as correctly dosed from the latest janoshik test.

the tops of my enandrol amps look very different than yours or any other amps i've seen on various sites.

i'll upload a picture and will show you what i mean.

i want to add - the seller has sent me 4x SP Labs primobol for FREE because of the codeless balkan primos and the balkan primos came out as correctly dosed from the latest janoshik test.
Yes but that is because it is old design, it changes over the years, that is not an issue