Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

Is with great disapointment that i have to share this, almost 50% underdosed, i still feel the oxa with a very small dose, all these labs need to be forced to lab test their shit no matter how good anyone thinks they are, draw your own conclusions, there you can see batch number.
Just to show i am biased towards no one
I'm sorry guys, I will personally test these products.

I might try and send out another sample from another compound to AB but it must be a blind sample.

i have to say - the lab result pictures from the seller, the primos he's sent in for testing are exactly the same ones i've received from him. the ones without codes.

shit is getting really interesting here, lol.

Я мог бы попытаться отправить в AB еще один образец другого соединения, но это должен быть слепой образец.
Do you think it’s worth buying something from this seller? good promotion but don’t want to buy a fake...

Do you think it’s worth buying something from this seller? good promotion but don’t want to buy a fake...
I’d still give it the benefit of the doubt, how ever something bothers me, i still haven’t seen one single AB report getting anything wrong or underdosed at all and i have seen a lot of reports from them, this is why i say i might send out for testing some of the SP orals i still have which include winny, oxa and primo but it must be a blind sample, i have seen blind samples done from them and they get it right, i already emailed them, waiting on a response

I’d still give it the benefit of the doubt, how ever something bothers me, i still haven’t seen one single AB report getting anything wrong or underdosed at all and i have seen a lot of reports from them, this is why i say i might send out for testing some of the SP orals i still have which include winny, oxa and primo but it must be a blind sample, i have seen blind samples done from them and they get it right, i already emailed them, waiting on a response
Have you often purchased from this seller and have all your orders arrived? Has the product you bought always been verified on the Balkans website?
I used to buy SP and Balkan drugs from another seller and they were always of high quality and working!
I'm looking for a new seller and I'm wondering if I can trust this?

Attachments

• IMG_2168.jpeg
    IMG_2168.jpeg
    256.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2169.jpeg
    IMG_2169.jpeg
    935.9 KB · Views: 75
Yes all good, everything i’ve ever bought i got, no issues, balkan is not what it used to since they were forced to erradicate their line of androgenic hormones, i have been testing their products for a while now, this is an example, i still feel fine on enandrol for my trt, but the latest lab test was like 228 mg/ml, either that or jano’s method for testing changed

IMG_9388.jpegIMG_9413.jpeg

I placed 2 orders from him. Products arrived, however primo didnt have the codes on the vials. Looks like he got it tested. I still dont know who produces these products if balkan/sp doesnt anymore. Seller doesnt answer any questions or concerns posted here.

Yes all good, everything i’ve ever bought i got, no issues, balkan is not what it used to since they were forced to erradicate their line of androgenic hormones, i have been testing their products for a while now, this is an example, i still feel fine on enandrol for my trt, but the latest lab test was like 228 mg/ml, either that or jano’s method for testing changed

View attachment 287180View attachment 287181
damn, thats pretty impressive. obviously "authentic" but stuff is from 2019 and probably from another source, right?

man, the results with the oxas are killing me.

damn, thats pretty impressive. obviously "authentic" but stuff is from 2019 and probably from another source, right?

man, the results with the oxas are killing me.
These were from Ashop when back in the day, ashop is in the same line of BodyRoids and some other resellers but i do believe seller of this thread has access to the exact same stuff they do, no doubt

I got a reply from analiza, i might go a head and test something with them, ramdom blind sample of what i have left just to compare.

Back