Brewing Component TH

I respect Bill Roberts and all but, just pellets and oil?? No thanks, that shit at least has got to have BA in it. Could you imagine how many people would end up with infections? That's probably why I don't know ANYONE who would try that recipe. You might do everything perfect in the brewing and sterilization process but what about the 10+ times you poke a needle into the oil to draw out? We ALL contaminate our gear every time we poke another whole in the stoppers of our vials, its the BA that keeps it from colonizing and infecting us. By the way, fuck 50mg/ml.

I respect Bill Roberts and all but, just pellets and oil?? No thanks, that shit at least has got to have BA in it. Could you imagine how many people would end up with infections? That's probably why I don't know ANYONE who would try that recipe. You might do everything perfect in the brewing and sterilization process but what about the 10+ times you poke a needle into the oil to draw out? We ALL contaminate our gear every time we poke another whole in the stoppers of our vials, its the BA that keeps it from colonizing and infecting us. By the way, fuck 50mg/ml.

Thats what I was thinking , my test-C (Hikma) from Walgreens has alcohol in it . For a reason . No thanks Bill , I usually respect your advice but Im using BA & BB .

What if we could make a Treno-gel?! :eek:

I found a compounding pharmacy here in Brazil that is selling oral tren ace and also topical creams.
I asked for a quote just out of curiosity.
A 10% solution cost 800 dollars for 6x 30g pump containers.
So each pump you take out is 1g at 10% will result in 100mg dosage they use Pentravam as the transdermic transfer base and promise a 55% absorption rate on a 24h period so it's like time release making it perfect for hormones.

Sounds too good to be true. Specially considering they are not using tren base but ace with the ester surely makes it less penetrant on the skin? Don't know... Not sure

So in total we are talking 18g of Tren ace which would be diluted in ~162g of Pentravam . Shit is expensive as hell and if it stays on the skin for that long You will have to be really careful being around family and friends. Otherwise wife might end up with a small dick and jacked! Lolz

Thats what I was thinking , my test-C (Hikma) from Walgreens has alcohol in it . For a reason . No thanks Bill , I usually respect your advice but Im using BA & BB .

He does suggest you could add BA at the end after filtering if it makes you more comfortable.
But totally BB free.

I found a compounding pharmacy here in Brazil that is selling oral tren ace and also topical creams.
I asked for a quote just out of curiosity.
A 10% solution cost 800 dollars for 6x 30g pump containers.
So each pump you take out is 1g at 10% will result in 100mg dosage they use Pentravam as the transdermic transfer base and promise a 55% absorption rate on a 24h period so it's like time release making it perfect for hormones.

Sounds too good to be true. Specially considering they are not using tren base but ace with the ester surely makes it less penetrant on the skin? Don't know... Not sure

So in total we are talking 18g of Tren ace which would be diluted in ~162g of Pentravam . Shit is expensive as hell and if it stays on the skin for that long You will have to be really careful being around family and friends. Otherwise wife might end up with a small dick and jacked! Lolz
Send me some, I'll try it out. Shit, I'll even pay for your labor :)

I think tren is already toxic enough in small dose injectables , guys be bathing in the topical oil end up with liver/kidney failure or a heart attack .

I think tren is already toxic enough in small dose injectables , guys be bathing in the topical oil end up with liver/kidney failure or a heart attack .
OGH, we've all gotta die somehow. I would consider myself a martyr if I died like that. Plus, you know I'd be the best looking corpse in the morgue.

Yeah. This I have no idea. Of course the manufacturer of Pentravam does have studies proving absorption rates for various hormones. Including testosterone . Testosterone has 55% absorption according to them. But that is Base not ester attached. Tren actually has smaller molecule than testosterone but I have no idea what happens with the ester attached in terms of absorption.