Brewing Component TH

It's been filtering since friday evening. I do know it's a slow process. I find it strange that 3 filters have been clogged since friday evening. When I transfer it to a new filter it clogs up right away.

I let the component dissolve in ba/bb for about 3 days before moving on to adding mct oil

150 ml total
after your solution is mixed with oil, pellet, bb, ba....you then let it settle for a dat and then use a 18guage and very carefully suck all the oil without the binders first and filter that..then the bottom stuff with binders dump that in the coffee filter and let it do its things for a day....problem solved...

Ugh as those of you know, life runs to overpower what we want to do, in the last 40 days I found out my girl was living in a Jerry Springer style relationship, I decided to still salvage it and start over, I sold my home and we moved to a tiny ass apartment all while not working out in the last 40 days, having gyno surgery and having my doc take me off my testosterone because my hermatacrit levels were at 60. So now I'm just eating crap and have a broken foot waiting to get life back in order to live normal again...damn that life shit.

Ugh as those of you know, life runs to overpower what we want to do, in the last 40 days I found out my girl was living in a Jerry Springer style relationship, I decided to still salvage it and start over, I sold my home and we moved to a tiny ass apartment all while not working out in the last 40 days, having gyno surgery and having my doc take me off my testosterone because my hermatacrit levels were at 60. So now I'm just eating crap and have a broken foot waiting to get life back in order to live normal again...damn that life shit.

Sounds like bad times Jimmy , but it also sounds like your rising above it . Tough times don't last , tough people do . Good luck & Power-On ! ~Ogh

It could be so much worse bro trust me. You will bounce back from this. When you do you will see life in a whole new perspective.

One must be kicked a few times before he is ever strong enough to rise to the top. That is what makes you legend, being able to rise above it all after you have been at your lowest.

Yeah all in all this has all been a very humbling experience, it has honestly taught me (at 35yrs old) that selfishness gets us no where. Damn I can tell ya a few of those last days really pushed my limits haha luckily at the end of the day I have a roof over my families head and that's not half bad. Now I just gotta convince my lady to let me hit a gym again, she basically made me quit due to thinking all I was doing is scoping bitches, which is literally not what I ever did but oh well I'm sure we've all had to earn trust back one way or another.

if i got 10 grams of tren A ... how many vials of what size can i make plaese help
Should make about 100ml at 100mg per ml, if you do not overdose the recipe. I've always heard people overdosing it by 20% to compensate for impure raws though....

i have read so much info in the last week my girl is pissed she says all i care about is my phone and computer lmao ...but i appreciate all the input i can get i feel a little slow some times and dont seem to catch on ...but im slowly catching on

What don't out think of this order
here is your order :
for powders:
price for 30 grams test e : usd 60
price for 30 grams tren a : usd 220
shipping fee : usd 40
total : usd 320

for tools :
100 vial sets : usd 35
1 crimper : usd 140
100 filter : usd 55
shipping fee for tools : usd 120 (gross weight of these tools reaches 3-4 kgs )
total for tools : usd 350

the paypal fee for powders and tools is 670* 4.4 % +35 = usd 64 ,

total amount for paypal is usd 734
here is our paypal address

Sponsors

Latest posts