Brewing Component TH

I had some tren that sat for about 3 months or so and it went cloudy. I filtered it again and it looked clear.

Mine is still a nice clear yellow. I think I have a huge tolerance because I ran it at 200mg week of test c and 50 mg tren fina EOD. No huge noticeable sweats, dreams, good strength but next time I'll run it at higher and 500test.

Mine is still a nice clear yellow. I think I have a huge tolerance because I ran it at 200mg week of test c and 50 mg tren fina EOD. No huge noticeable sweats, dreams, good strength but next time I'll run it at higher and 500test.

50 EOD just doesn't seem like a good enough dose to notice much. I would do at least 50 every day.

In my experience, tren is something you definately want to "feel" to know you are getting the right dose. I like to run it at 100mg a day, 5 days a week (workout days only). The nice thing is you should feel a bump in about 6 hours so it is easy to adjust. You will know when you hit your limit because you feel aggressive as hell

So I have been reading this thread and others and finding information any where i can about brewing tren. I am thinking of giving it a whirl. I have no like 0 experience brewing. Should I just say fuck it and jump in because everyone has to start some there ?

Man if you have all of the right equipment and right ingredients it's as simple as following a recipe. If you can bake a cake you can brew some fina.

Edit: that's just my humble opinion.

and honestly its probably one of the best ways to get into brewing. Easy too
no estrogen separation to worry about. Only fillers to settle out. And even if they aren't 100% out...they certainly wont hurt you to any degree

Have 4 20ds packs of component on the way

Goal is to brew the 16grams Tren to make a total of 150ml @ 100mg/ml and account for any loss.

Any last minute tips ? Thinking of letting the pellets dissolve for a minimum of 48 hours

only tip I can give is patience. tough to wait on something so exciting but in the end it is so worth it as you know exactly what you have

oh and coffee filter is a must....it will plug a whatman solid within a few drops without