Brewing Component TH

Ok so I've got 3 packs of componet do you guys think I should do them all at once or do each one seperate for my first time?

Also do I have to keep them in the fridge or are they good to keep in a dark closet if I'm storing for a few weeks?

By the way this thread is fucking epic, this is why I love meso
Even if you fuck up the whole brew, it's still fun to do!

Even if you fuck up the whole brew, it's still fun to do!

Lol. I dont know about that (Id be pissed) ...its pretty easy to make . But make a couple of different batches if you want the practice (and your bored). I think I was a lil better/faster on the 2nd batch . You always learn something . Goodluck

Lol. I dont know about that (Id be pissed) ...its pretty easy to make . But make a couple of different batches if you want the practice (and your bored). I think I was a lil better/faster on the 2nd batch . You always learn something . Goodluck
I ment if I was using your pellets, not mine :)

If you are doing a large batch, I'd add heated oil in increments instead of risking putting the pellets on direct heat. Less chance of screwing up your batch.

As you can see here on Meso , we (the American public) have been ingesting Fina and Comp trenbolone hormones for years , maybe all of our lives . So its no big shock to our systems , Im sure its like a old friend we are just seeing more of these days ...think about it .

When they talk about "steroids in beef" , this is it .

I'm "fina" ask you you a question...

Edit: Btw the video will play regardless of it saying unavailable or waiting for final process.

Video Removed

I think with it being my first time I'll do the first pack on its own to make 40Ml 100mg/ml and if all goes well I'll do the next two together. I would probably freak the fuck out if I ruined my whole batch

It's Fina btw.
.8ml BA
7.2ml BB
30ml GSO
It also appears to have gotten slightly cloudy, it's not the clear golden nectar it was.

Want to make sure it's not come infectious cesspool now
Naw, you will be alright bro, I have some ugl ten in the cupboard right now that has that, id pin it with no problem. But when in doubt, through it through another filter. Only problem is, you may loose a couple mls. But with that ratio of BB and BA, I think you have no worries.

It's Fina btw.
.8ml BA
7.2ml BB
30ml GSO
It also appears to have gotten slightly cloudy, it's not the clear golden nectar it was.

Want to make sure it's not come infectious cesspool now

I had this happen to a batch of deca. I chucked it out - i can even tell you how many bottles it was because ill throw up and start crying.
I can only attribute this to moisture.