Brewing Component TH

Very soon my friend. Actually running a mast and prop blend along side the fina. Soon I will make a mast/prop/ fina and a fina/prop blend.

80e292e8593aba44085e875b2c79418a.jpg

a4129ff7b93989d005a32c977acaf7e4.jpg

Liking this look a little better. The red flip tops are transparent. Wish the pic showed the true color of the golden nectar. This batch brewed for 3 days.

Liking this look a little better. The red flip tops are transparent. Wish the pic showed the true color of the golden nectar. This batch brewed for 3 days.
I just ejaculated in my pants!! Damnitt Odie....

Hey what's the deal on the heat for brewing.. Iv been using heat should I not do that? If so can you please explain thanks

Hey what's the deal on the heat for brewing.. Iv been using heat should I not do that? If so can you please explain thanks

Nothing wrong with using heat as long as you dont use to much. Heat just speeds the process up. I had a few days to wait on my new vials and flip tops so I tried it with out heat and without crushing the pellets. They both should give you the same end results. I do feel not crushing the pellets and letting them fully dissolve and break down in the solution is the best way to get all the tren out, but it's just my opinion. Don't have any test to tell me whether that's true or not

Speaking of test. Got MCT, GSO and cotton seed oil on the way and some Lab max test. Just curious to see how differnt oils react to lab max with 100% tren.

I think the melting point is around 94c. But degradation begins at 100c, this being the major difference in tren and other hormones - the margin for error is much smaller than other hormones.

I'm starting to wonder if I made a mistake in brewing my tren.

I'm at 80mg/ed and no sides still. I was on 80mg/ed from a local source before I switched to my brew. I feel no change.

So either I messed up the brew somehow or I have a high tolerance to tren.

I'm at 80mg/ed and no sides still. I was on 80mg/ed from a local source before I switched to my brew. I feel no change.

How long on each?

How long on each?

I was on the local guy for about a month. I've been on my brew for since the 10th, so just under two weeks.

Maybe its a little premature to say since its been only two weeks. I also started at 50ed, then to 70, and since moved up to 80ed for the last 4 days.

What do you think? Too early to speak on effectiveness even with tren already built up in my system?

I was on the local guy for about a month. I've been on my brew for since the 10th, so just under two weeks.

Maybe its a little premature to say since its been only two weeks. I also started at 50ed, then to 70, and since moved up to 80ed for the last 4 days.

What do you think? Too early to speak on effectiveness even with tren already built up in my system?
Could be they're both the same potency... If that's the case you won't notice a difference. An 80mg legit dose of tren, whether it be from fina or from raws, will yield the same results.

Could be they're both the same potency... If that's the case you won't notice a difference. An 80mg legit dose of tren, whether it be from fina or from raws, will yield the same results.

Yeah, I suppose I'm assuming the component tren has the higher potential to be accurately dosed, therefore yielding more results and/or sides. I'm going to bump it up to 100/ed soon.

What is the difference between fina and comp TH ? I found some comp TH and im thinking about giving this a try.

What is the difference between fina and comp TH ? I found some comp TH and im thinking about giving this a try.

Component has a blue pill you throw away and is 4g of tren per kit. Fina does not have the blue pill and is 2g of tren per kit. That's the only difference right @OdieM ?

Its all right here in this thread.

Component has a blue pill you throw away and is 4g of tren per kit. Fina does not have the blue pill and is 2g of tren per kit. That's the only difference right @OdieM ?

Its all right here in this thread.
That's what's nice about this thread! Tons of info and more still to come.....Its gonna be like a Trencylpedia??o_O

Hrmm...yea 80mg ed is too much for most on good fina..that 560 ...